Game:Tennessee Titans (6-4) AT Cincinnati Bengals (3-7)
Series Leader: Titans, 38-30-1
Streak: Titans, seven of the past nine
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-1. Fisher: 12-5
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Bill Macatee, Steve Beuerlein. SIRIUS: 144 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Music City Miracles
NFL.com Game Center
- When Carson Palmer throws for three touchdowns or more, the Bengals are 11-2. Against Tennessee, Palmer has a 93.8 passer rating. With four touchdowns, Palmer will have 100 passing touchdowns for his career.
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh leads the league with 76 receptions. Has at least one touchdown reception in nine of ten games this season -- 11 total.
- With 62 yards, Chad Johnson will record 1,000 yards or more for the sixth straight season. He ranks 3rd in the AFC and 4th in the NFL with 938 yards receiving.
- Since 2003, the Bengals are 21-4 when the defense records two picks or more in a game.
- Leon Hall leads all NFL rookies with four interceptions.
- Shayne Graham has made 21 consecutive field goals and ranks third in the NFL with 86 total points -- tied for 2nd in NFL with 21 field goals.
- Since September 6, 1998, the Titans have won five straight against Cincinnati. Tennessee ranks fourth in the NFL with 139.1 rush yards-per-game.
- Vince Young is 6-4 as a starter on the road. Last week, Young recorded a career-high with 305 yards passing and season-best 74 yards rushing last week. When Young records a passer rating of 80 or better, the Titans are 5-1.
- The Titans are 3-0 when LenDale White rushes for 100 yards or more. Chris Brown, in two career games against the Bengals, averages 115.5 rush yards per game with three touchdowns.
- Justin Gage leads the team with 32 receptions -- 78 yards per-game in the past two games.
- Bo Scaife has three or more first-down receptions in each of the past three games.
- Since 2006, the Titans are 12-4 when the defense records an interception. Defense ranks fourth overall allowing 278.7 yards-per game. Has 4 interceptions in the past four games.
- Keith Bulluck has four picks (tied for 3rd in AFC).
- Rob Bironas has made 17 consecutive field goals and leads the NFL with 24 field goals and 90 total points.
|Total||350.1 (8th)||297.9 (22nd)|
|Passing||263.8 (5th)||158.1 (29th)|
|Rushing||86.3 (28th)||139.8 (4th)|
|Scoring||24.3 (9th)||19.8 (17th)|
|Total||383.2 (31st)||269.8 (2nd)|
|Passing||248.2 (28th)||192.7 (7th)|
|Rushing||135.0 (27th)||77.1 (4th)|
|Scoring||27.9 (30th)||16.9 (7th)|
|Kickoff Return||23.7 (t-14th)||20.9 (28th)|
|Punt Return||5.7 (31st)||9.6 (13th)|
* Returned one kickoff 21 yards.
** Returned three kickoffs for 59 yards.
* One kickoff returned 13 yards and one punt returned eight yards.