Game: Cincinnati Bengals (6-9) at Miami Dolphins (1-14)
Series Leader: Miami, 12-4
Streak: Dolphins, nine of the past 10. Bengals won last meeting.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-0. Cameron: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Gus Johnson, Steve Tasker. SIRIUS: 143 (Cin.), 110 (Mia.).
SB Nation: The Phinsider
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Mostly Sunny with a high of 79 [Weather.com]
- Carson Palmer (3,815) only needs 185 yards to reach 4,000 yards passing for the second straight season. With 211 yards passing, he will surpass his own franchise record (4,035) set in 2006. When Palmer records three touchdowns or more, the Bengals are 12-2.
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh leads the NFL with 103 receptions.
- Chad Johnson's 1,309 yards receiving is third in the AFC and 4th in the NFL. Chad attended Miami Beach high school.
- The Bengals are 22-5, since 2003, when the defense records two interceptions or more.
- Leon Hall's five interceptions ties him among NFL rookies for most picks. With one interception Sunday, Hall will set the franchise record for most picks by a rookie -- (S Tommy Casanova 1972, CB Ray Horton 1983, LB Odell Thurman 2005).
- The Miami Dolphins are 5-0 at home against the Bengals.
- As a starter in 2007, quarterback Cleo Lemon has completed 122 of 219 passes for 1,258 yards with five scores and three picks. With one more rushing touchdown, Lemon will set a single-season franchise record for most rushing touchdowns by a quarterback (five).
- Wide receiver Greg Camarillo looks to score a touchdown in his third straight game.
- Wide receiver Teddy Ginn Jr. has 27 receptions for 367 yards receiving -- 13.6 yards-per-catch.
- The Dolphins defense has recorded a sack in 36 of their past 37 games.
|Total||345.0 (10th)||284.3 (28th)|
|Passing||246.4 (7th)||185.4 (26th)|
|Rushing||98.6 (21st)||98.9 (20th)|
|Scoring||22.8 (13th)||16.1 (28th)|
|Total||349.6 (27th)||338.8 (21st)|
|Passing||229.1 (25th)||180.2 (4th)|
|Rushing||120.5 (23rd)||158.6 (32nd)|
|Scoring||24.0 (23rd)||26.6 (31st)|
|Sacks||21.0 (t-30th)||30.0 (t-20th)|
|Interceptions||19 (t-5th)||13 (t-25th)|
|Fumble Recovery||14 (t-7th)||8 (t-25th)|
|Kickoff Return||23.2 (t-16th)||20.0 (29th)|
|Punt Return||5.0 (31st)||9.7 (t-11th)|
|3rd Down Conv.||46% (5th)||37 (21st)|
|Time of Possession||29:28 (22nd)||29:18 (25th)|
|TO Differential||+5 (t-8th)||-7 (t-23rd)|
...Against the Dolphins
|9.19.04||W, 16-13 (SNF)||Cincinnati|
|10.2.94||L, 7-23 (SNF)||Cincinnati|
|10.9.91||L, 13-37 (MNF)||Miami|
|11.28.83||L, 14-38 (MNF)||Miami|
|10.9.78||L, 0-21 (MNF)||Miami|
|12.2.74||L, 3-24 (MNF)||Miami|
Fantastic Four (plus one)
How have the Fantastic Four fared against the Dolphins?