Len Pasquarelli wrote a good piece on Rudi Johnson being one of the league's premier workhorses. Like previous off-seasons, Rudi has spent time redeveloping his body to withstand the pounding and condition. This off-season he's working on his leg power.
Site note: I will have pre-game stuff soon.
Where are they now?
- Former Bengals quarterback, Virgil Carter, made a surprise visit to Georgetown.
- Ross Browner and Pete Johnson will play in the inaugural 2007 Celebrity Golf Tournament at Deer Creek Golf Club in Saulsbury
- Chick Ludwig's memorable moments.
- Quincy Wilson's disorderly conduct charge could be dropped -- just has to remain clean for four more months.
- Justin Smith is getting smarter about his line to the quarterback.
- The Chad Johnson/Madieu Williams fight seems to be behind them. However, Marvin Lewis hopes the team practices better, not less, in December.
- Willie is BACK. Well, in camp. Not practicing. Actually, he's in a walking boot.
- Keiwan Ratliff has "leveled off".