Game: Chicago Bears (3-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (4-2)
Series Leader: Bengals, 5-3
Streak: Bengals have won three of the past four meetings
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-0. Smith: 0-1
Broadcast: FOX (4:15 PM ET): Sam Rosen, Tim Ryan, Laura Okmin (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 123
(Chi.), 108 (Cin.). XM: 105 (Chi.).
SB Nation: Windy City Gridiron
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloud with a high of 54 degrees and light winds [Weather.com]
Television Coverage: Most of the Midwest and parts of the Great Plains. 
- The last time the Cincinnati Bengals hosted the Chicago Bears, quarterback Jim Miller threw for 232 yards passing and two touchdowns. Anthony Thomas rushed for 188 yards and the Bears totaled 435 yards total in a 24-0 shutout on October 21, 2001.
- Dating back to 12.14.2008, the Bengals have won seven of their past nine games.
- When a rusher carries the football 25 times or more under Marvin Lewis, the Bengals are 24-1 (.960).
- Carson Palmer became the third quarterback in franchise history to eclipse the 17,000 yards passing mark (Ken Anderson: 32,838. Boomer Esiason: 27,149).
- Palmer looks to record a touchdown pass in six straight games.
- Dating back to 12.21.2008, Cedric Benson leads the NFL with 813 yards rushing on 190 attempts.
- When rushing the football 20 times or more, Benson averages 97.7 yards rushing per game.
- Chad Ochocinco posted his first 100-yard receiving game against the Houston Texans and is averaging 98.5 yards receiving in his past two games.
- Johnathan Joseph has an interception in three of his past four games and tied for first in AFC and tied for third in the NFL.
- Last week Jay Cutler passed for 300 yards; his first as a Bear and his 11th in his career.
- When Cutler has a passer rating of 100 or better, his teams are 13-0.
- In his only game against the Bengals as a Denver Bronco, Cutler recorded two touchdowns.
- Running back Matt Forte is one of two players in the NFL with 1,500 yards rushing and 600 yards receiving since 2008.
- Johnny Knox is the first Bears rookie since 1975 to record a touchdown in four straight games.
- Tight End Greg Olsen looks to record a touchdown in his fourth straight game.
- Including the playoffs, Devin Hester has 19 career touchdowns (seven on punt return, seven receiving and five on kickoff return).
- Adewale Ogunleye has 64.5 sacks since 2002 (tied for 7th in the NFL).
- The Bears have won 12 of the past 15 games in which Tommie Harris records a sack.
- The Bears are 15-5 when cornerback Charles Tillman records an interception.
- The Bears have won 20 of their past 23 games in which Alex Brown starts and records at least 0.5 sacks.
|Total||328.8 (17th)||318.8 (19th)|
|Scoring||19.7 (20th)||23.8 (13th)|
|Third Downs||38% (16th)||39% (14th)|
|Passing||215.7 (19th)||229.0 (16th)|
|Passing TDs||8 (t-15th)||10 (t-9th)|
|Rushing||113.2 (14th)||89.8 (27th)|
|Rushing TDs||5 (t-12th)||3 (t-20th)|
|Total||351.7 (19th)||306.2 (13th)|
|Scoring||19.7 (14th)||19.8 (15th)|
|Passing||254.8 (28th)||217.8 (t-14th)|
|Passing TDs||9 (t-22nd)||6 (t-7th)|
|Rushing||96.8 (11th)||88.4 (6th)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-9th)||5 (t-19th)|
|Sacks||16 (t-4th)||14 (t-11th)|
|QB Rating||89.8 (21st)||79.6 (10th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||25 (32nd)||15 (t-14th)|
|Interceptions||5 (t-10th)||5 (t-10th)|
|Kickoff Return||20.3 (30th)||29.5 (t-1st)|
|Punt Return||13.1 (5th)||13.8 (4th)|
|Punting (Net)||37.3 (22nd)||39.5 (12th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||12 (t-4th)||12 (t-4th)|
2009 STATISTICAL INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS
|Attempts / Game||21.2||1st|
CAREER AGAINST CHICAGO