Game: Cincinnati Bengals (7-2) at Oakland Raiders (2-7)
Series Leader: Raiders, 17-8
Streak: Raiders have won three of the past four
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-1. Cable: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (4:15 PM ET): Kevin Harlan, Solomon Wilcots. SIRIUS: 127 (Cin.), 130 (Oak.). XM: 104 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Silver and Black Pride
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloudy with a high 59 and light winds. [Weather.com]
Television Coverage: Most of Ohio, West Virginia, northern Kentucky and areas around Oakland and into Nevada. 
- The Bengals are 4-0 on the road in 2009 and looks to win the fifth consecutive road game for the first time in franchise history.
- Under Marvin Lewis, when a running back rushes 25 times or more, the Bengals are 26-1.
- Carson Palmer needs four touchdown passes to reach 125 in his career -- third Bengals player in franchise history to achieve that milestone.
- In his past three games, Palmer has thrown for six touchdowns and no interceptions.
- Cedric Benson needs 141 yards rushing for his first 1,000-yard season.
- When rushing 20 times or more in a game, Benson averages 106.2 yards rushing in those games -- teams are 11-1-1.
- Frostee Rucker recorded his first career interception last week.
- Jonathan Fanene has a career-high five quarterback sacks in 2009; including a career-best two last week.
- Johnathan Joseph and Leon Hall have combined for 25 passes defensed this season.
- The Raiders are 8-0 all-time against the Bengals in games played in Oakland since October 27, 1968.
- Quarterback JaMarcus Russell needs 137 yards passing to reach 4,000 yards in his career.
- Running back Michael Bush posted his first 100-yard rushing game last week and second of his career.
- Justin Fargas has a career 6.2 yards-per-rush average against the Bengals (15 attempts, 93 yards).
- Fargas looks to record a touchdown in his third straight game.
- Tight End Zach Miller ranks sixth in franchise history among Tight Ends with 129 receptions and 1,652 yards receiving.
- Defense has 10 sacks in the past four games.
- Since 2008, cornerback Chris Johnson leads the team with six interceptions and looks to record a pick in his third straight game.
- Defensive Ends Richard Seymour and Greg Ellis have a combined 124 career quarterback sacks.
- Rookie defensive end Matt Shaughnessy looks to record a sack in his third straight game.
|Total||334.2 (19th)||222.0 (31st)|
|Scoring||22.0 (17th)||9.8 (31st)|
|Third Downs||41% (15th)||27% (29th)|
|Rushing||122.3 (11th)||103.4 (20th)|
|Rushing TDs||7 (t-15th)||5 (t-23rd)|
|Passing||211.9 (19th)||118.6 (31st)|
|Passing TDs||14 (t-12th)||2 (32nd)|
|Sacks Allowed||14 (6th)||27 (t-26th)|
|20-yard Passes||24 (t-16th)||11 (t-31st)|
|Total||314.4 (11th)||367.1 (24th)|
|Scoring||16.3 (2nd)||24.1 (25th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||34% (7th)||34% (5th)|
|Rushing||83.4 (2nd)||155.6 (29th)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (t-5th)||14 (t-31st)|
|Passing||231.0 (21st)||211.6 (14th)|
|Passing TDs||10 (t-10th)||8 (t-4th)|
|Sacks||25 (t-4th)||19 (t-17th)|
|QB Rating||77.9 (9th)||83.1 (16th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||28 (t-21st)||28 (t-21st)|
|Interceptions||11 (t-6th)||6 (t-26th)|
|Kickoff Return||22.5 (19th)||18.7 (32nd)|
|Punt Return||11.7 (5th)||2.6 (32nd)|
|Punting (Net)||37.3 (t-20th)||44.8 (1st)|
|Punts Inside the 20||14 (t-18th)||19 (t-5th)|
2009 STATISTICAL INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS
|Attempts / Game||22.8||1st|
CAREER AGAINST THE OAKLAND RAIDERS