Game: Cincinnati Bengals (9-3) at Minnesota Vikings (10-2)
Series Leader: Series tied, 5-5
Streak: Bengals have won two of the past three
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-0. Childress: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (12:00 PM CT): Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf. Westwood One Radio: Kevin Kugler, Mark Malone. SIRIUS: 129 (Cin.), 122 (Min.). XM: 107 (Min.).
SB Nation: Daily Norseman
NFL.com: Game Center
Television Coverage: Many states. Check the map 
- With a win, head coach Marvin Lewis (55-53-1) will surpass Paul Brown (55-59-1) for second most wins in team history (Sam Wyche: 64-68).
- Bengals look to go undefeated against the NFC North -- they went undefeated against the NFC North in 2005.
- Against the NFC North in 2009, Carson Palmer has nine touchdowns, four interceptions and a 111.6 passer rating.
- Cedric Benson only needs 31 yards rushing for his first career 1,000-yard rushing season.
- Bengals are 5-0 when Benson rushes 25 times or more and averages 135.4 yards rushing per game in those five games.
- Chad Ochocinco looks to record his third consecutive 100-yard receiving game against the NFC, averaging 115.3 yards receiving in those games.
- Chad only needs 90 yards receiving to record his seventh 1,000-yard receiving season in his career.
- Jonathan Fanene recorded his first pick-six last week.
- In four career starts against the Cincinnati Bengals, Brett Favre is 3-1.
- Favre has recorded 1,799 yards passing, 16 touchdowns and only one interception at home this season for a passer rating of 119.1.
- Since entering the league in 2007, Adrian Peterson has rushed for 4,204 yards -- by far, most in the league.
- In four home games against the AFC, Peterson is averaging 184.5 yards per game and four touchdowns.
- Chester Taylor recorded 139 yards rushing in his only start against the Bengals, while with Baltimore, on December 5, 2004.
- Wide receiver Sidney Rice leads the NFC with 1,036 yards receiving.
- In his past four home games, Rice has 25 receptions for 555 yards and two touchdowns.
- Percy Harvin leads all NFL rookies with eight touchdowns (six receiving, two on kick return).
- Tight End Visanthe Shiancoe is second among tight ends with nine touchdowns and looks to record a touchdown in his fourth straight.
- Jared Allen has 3.5 sacks and two forced fumbles in his past two games.
- Since 2004, Allen has 70 quarterback sacks. Most in the NFL.
|Total||331.9 (18th)||383.8 (5th)|
|Scoring||21.2 (16th)||29.9 (2nd)|
|Third Downs||41% (12th)||47% (3rd)|
|Rushing||133.9 (6th)||123.6 (11th)|
|Rushing TDs||9 (t-16th)||13 (t-9th)|
|Passing||198.0 (21st)||260.2 (9th)|
|Passing TDs||16 (t-16th)||27 (2nd)|
|Sacks Allowed||22 (t-8th)||25 (t-12th)|
|20-yard Passes||31 (21st)||42 (9th)|
|Total||293.2 (4th)||311.4 (8th)|
|Scoring||15.6 (1st)||19.4 (10th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||33% (1st)||33% (3rd)|
|Rushing||81.8 (2nd)||84.2 (3rd)|
|Rushing TDs||6 (t-6th)||3 (t-1st)|
|Passing||211.5 (12th)||227.2 (21st)|
|Passing TDs||13 (8th)||18 (t-18th)|
|Sacks||29 (t-9th)||40 (1st)|
|QB Rating||73.7 (7th)||91.2 (24th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||33 (t-13th)||41 (t-25th)|
|Interceptions||14 (t-6th)||9 (t-22nd)|
|Kickoff Return||21.8 (25th)||24.3 (t-8th)|
|Punt Return||11.8 (5th)||9.4 (t-12th)|
|Punting (Net)||43.8 (22nd)||37.9 (17th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||20 (t-13th)||19 (t-16th)|
2009 STATISTICAL INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS
|Attempts / Game||24.1||1st|
CAREER AGAINST THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS