Game: Cincinnati Bengals (2-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-3)
Series Leader: Cincinnati Bengals, 36-35
Streak: Cincinnati has won seven of the past nine
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 8-4. Mangini: 1-1
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Ian Eagle, Rich Gannon. SIRIUS: 108 (Cin.), 126 (Cle.). XM: 103 (Cle.).
SB Nation: Dawgs By Nature
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloud, high of 61 degrees with winds around 15 MPH [Weather.com]
Television Coverage: Mostly Ohio with parts in surrounding states [The 506]
- Dating back to December 14, 2008, the Bengals have won five of their past six games.
- Cincinnati has won three of the past four games at Cleveland and the Bengals are looking to win their third straight game in the AFC North for the first time since November 6, 2005 to September, 24 2006 (six straight).
- Cedric Benson is averaging 95.5 yards rushing per game when has 20 carries or more (955 in 10 total games).
- Dating back to December 21, 2008, Benson leads the NFL with 575 yards rushing on 129 carries.
- In the last game against the Browns, Benson recorded a career high 171 yards rushing.
- Chad Ochocinco is averaging 166 yards receiving per game in the past two games in Cleveland.
- Andre Caldwell recorded his first career touchdown last week against the Steelers.
- Antwan Odom needs two sacks to surpass his career high of eight in 2007.
- Johnathan Joseph recorded a 30-yard interception return for a touchdown against Pittsburgh.
- With 37 yards passing, Brady Quinn will reach 1,000 yards passing for his career.
- Derek Anderson is 2-1 against Cincinnati as a starter with eight touchdowns and six interceptions for a passer rating of 82.9.
- Since 2007, running back Jamal Lewis is averaging 144 yards rushing per game when he carries the football 25 times or more -- Browns are 5-0.
- In his career against the Bengals, Lewis is averaging 113.7 yards rushing per game with nine 100-yard performances.
- Wide receiver Braylon Edwards has at least one reception in all 61 career games.
- Edwards has five touchdowns receiving in his past four games against the Bengals.
- Since 2004, defensive tackle Shaun Rogers leads the NFL with eight blocked field goals.
- Kamerion Wimbley has two sacks this season.
- Return man Joshua Cribbs has seven total return touchdowns (five on kickoff return and two on punt return). He only needs one for the most in franchise history.
|Total||299.7 (24th)||218.0 (32nd)|
|Scoring||20.3 (15th)||9.7 (31st)|
|Passing||187.3 (22nd)||146.7 (31st)|
|Passing TDs||4 (t-13th)||1 (t-30th)|
|Rushing||112.3 (14th)||71.3 (29th)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-7th)||0 (t-27th)|
|Total||328.7 (16th)||412.7 (30th)|
|Scoring||18.7 (t-13th)||31.7 (32nd)|
|Passing||240.0 (19th)||228.3 (16th)|
|Passing TDs||3 (t-5th)||3 (t-5th)|
|Rushing||88.7 (11th)||184.3 (30th)|
|Rushing TDs||2 (t-13th)||8 (t-30th)|
|Sacks||10 (t-1st)||5 (t-14th)|
|QB Rating||92.2 (22nd)||94.9 (24th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||13 (32nd)||10 (t-20th)|
|Interceptions||1 (t-24th)||0 (t-30th)|
|Kickoff Return||21.9 (17th)||21.1 (t-24th)|
|Punt Return||16.4 (3rd)||16.7 (2nd)|
|Punting (Net)||38.1 (21st)||37.8 (22nd)|
|Punts Inside the 20||8 (t-1st)||7 (t-3rd)|
2009 STATISTICAL INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS
|Attempts / Game||22||2nd|
CAREER AGAINST THE BROWNS
Chris Henry *
* Also played Cleveland on 12.11.2005 and 12.23.2007 but didn't record any stats.