Game: Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (4-2)
Series Leader: Bengals, 7-4
Streak: Falcons have won three of the past five meetings
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis 0-1. Smith 0-0.
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Gus Johnson, Steve Tasker. SIRIUS: 130 (Cin.), 122 (Atl.). XM: 106 (Atl.).
SB Nation: The Falcoholic
NFL.com: Game Center
- The Bengals have won five of their past seven meetings against the NFC
- In his only career start against the Atlanta Falcons, Carson Palmer recorded a 106.9 passer rating.
- On the road against the NFC, Palmer has thrown 21 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
- In his past six games against the NFC, Cedric Benson is averaging 126.8 yards rushing per game, including a season-high 144 yards last week against the Buccaneers.
- Terrell Owens needs one touchdown to become the fifth player in NFL history with 150 touchdowns.
- Owens has 11 career touchdown receptions against the Falcons, which is the second-most against any team -- he's scored 12 touchdowns against the Saints.
- Owens' 100-yard performance against Tampa Bay last week was his 50th career 100-yard receiving game.
- Chad Ochocinco needs one touchdown to surpass Carl Pickens for most receiving touchdowns in franchise history.
- Chris Crocker, who spent two seasons with the Falcons, recorded a career-high two sacks last week against Tampa Bay.
- Leon Hall has three interceptions in his previous four games.
- Matt Ryan is 15-1 as a starter at home and looks to record his 12th straight win at the Georgia Dome.
- When Ryan posts a passer rating of 100 or better, the Falcons are an undefeated 11-0.
- Michael Turner has rushed for 1,556 yards and 18 touchdowns in 15 home games since joining Atlanta.
- When Turner rushes 22 times or more a game, his teams are 14-1.
- Since 2008, Turner has rushed for 28 rushing touchdowns, second most in the NFC.
- Roddy White looks to record 100-yards receiving against the AFC for the fourth straight game.
- In his past three against the AFC, White has recorded 26 receptions for 351 yards receiving and three touchdowns.
- Tony Gonzalez has 36 receptions for 381 yards receiving and five touchdowns in five games against the Bengals.
- Defensive end John Abraham has 12.5 sacks in his previous 10 games against the AFC.
- Abraham has 93.5 quarterback sacks dating back to 2000, second in the NFL.
- In his past seven games against the AFC, defensive end Kroy Biermann has four quarterback sacks, a pick-six and a forced fumble.
|Total||351.4 (11th)||357.3 (9th)|
|Scoring||20.0 (t-17th)||21.7 (t-12th)|
|Third Downs||34% (26th)||44% (5th)|
|Rushing||103.4 (18th)||134.8 (7th)|
|Rushing TDs||2 (t-23rd)||3 (t-18th)|
|20-Yard Runs||1 (t-28th)||6 (t-5th)|
|40-Yard Runs||0 (t-20th)||1 (t-3rd)|
|Passing||248.0 (7th)||222.5 (17th)|
|Passing TDs||7 (t-18th)||9 (t-11th)|
|Sacks Allowed||7 (t-3rd)||13 (t-18th)|
|20-yard Passes||14 (t-21st)||15 (t-17th)|
|40-Yard Passes||4 (t-6th)||2 (t-15th)|
|Total||317.6 (13th)||337.3 (18th)|
|Scoring||20.4 (16th)||16.8 (5th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||41% (23rd)||40% (22nd)|
|Rushing||111.0 (18th)||97.8 (9th)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-9th)||3 (t-9th)|
|20-Yard Runs||5 (t-22nd)||3 (t-7th)|
|40-Yard Runs||1 (t-17th)||2 (29th)|
|Passing||206.6 (13th)||239.5 (25th)|
|Passing TDs||6 (t-5th)||8 (18th)|
|Sacks||6 (t-29th)||12 (t-13th)|
|QB Rating||70.1 (3rd)||81.7 (15th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||14 (t-7th)||15 (t-10th)|
|40-Yard Passes Allowed||2 (t-8th)||3 (t-19th)|
|Interceptions||7 (t-7th)||11 (1st)|
|Kickoff Return||18.4 (30th)||23.2 (15th)|
|Punt Return||6.4 (26th)||11.9 (4th)|
|Punting (Net)||39.0 (13th)||32.1 (31st)|
|Punts Inside the 20||9 (t-13th)||10 (12th)|
2010 STATISTICAL INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS
|Attempts / Game||20.6||6th|
CAREER AGAINST THE FALCONS
|Never Played Atlanta|
FRANCHISE HISTORY AGAINST THE FALCONS