Game: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-2)
Series Leader: Buccaneers, 6-3
Streak: Buccaneers have won the past five meetings
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 0-1. Morris 0-0
Broadcast: FOX (1:00 PM ET): Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick. SIRIUS: 158 (TB), 123 (Cin.). XM: 105 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Bucs Nation
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Sunny with a high of 76 degrees [Weather.com]
- The Bengals have won five of their previous six games against the NFC
- Bengals are looking to record their seventh straight win at home.
- In his only career start against Tampa Bay, Palmer completed 24 of 37 passes for 261 yards passing and a touchdown for a passer rating of 94.5.
- Palmer is 7-2 against the NFC at home with 19 touchdowns against 10 interceptions for a passer rating of 95.0.
- With 198 yards passing this weekend, Palmer will become the third quarterback in franchise history to reach 20,000 yards (Ken Anderson 32,838; Boomer Esiason 27,149).
- In his past five games against NFC teams, Cedric Benson is averaging 123.4 yards rushing per game.
- Terrell Owens has three touchdown receptions in his past four games against Tampa Bay.
- Along with posting his third 200-yard game (222) last week (tied for fifth most in NFL history), Owens is averaging 93.5 yards receiving per game in 2010.
- Leon Hall is looking to record an interception in four straight games.
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
- The Buccaneers are looking to record their sixth straight win against Cincinnati.
- Quarterback Josh Freeman has won four of his past six starts, including the fourth straight on the road.
- In Freeman's previous three road games, he has recorded a passer rating of 87.2.
- Running back Cadillac Williams rushed for 94 yards in his only meeting against Cincinnati.
- In his career, when Williams runs the football 22 times or more in a game, the Buccaneers are 13-0 and 2-0 in 2010.
- Rookie wide receiver Mike Williams has a touchdown catch in two of his first three career games.
- Kellen Winslow Jr. looks to record five-plus receptions against Cincinnati for the fifth straight meeting.
- Ronde Barber has an interception in two of three games this year.
- Barber is one of only two players with 25+ sacks and 30+ interceptions.
- Cornerback Aqib Talib looks to record an interception in his third straight game.
|Total||349.8 (10th)||288.0 (26th)|
|Scoring||19.8 (t-14th)||16.7 (25th)|
|Third Downs||34% (22nd)||42% (11th)|
|Rushing||92.0 (23rd)||96.3 (20th)|
|Rushing TDs||2 (t-17th)||1 (t-27th)|
|Passing||257.8 (6th)||191.7 (23rd)|
|Passing TDs||5 (t-14th)||4 (t-22nd)|
|Sacks Allowed||7 (t-11th)||7 (t-11th)|
|20-yard Passes||12 (t-11th)||9 (t-22nd)|
|Total||299.2 (6th)||335.0 (20th)|
|Scoring||19.5 (16th)||19.7 (17th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||40% (17th)||37% (13th)|
|Rushing||107.5 (15th)||141.3 (28th)|
|Rushing TDs||2 (t-11th)||2 (t-11th)|
|Passing||191.8 (9th)||193.7 (10th)|
|Passing TDs||5 (t-12th)||5 (t-12th)|
|Sacks||3 (32nd)||4 (t-26th)|
|QB Rating||66.1 (3rd)||67.9 (4th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||9 (t-6th)||9 (t-6th)|
|Interceptions||6 (t-4th)||6 (t-4th)|
|Kickoff Return||17.5 (29th)||22.3 (t-19th)|
|Punt Return||5.0 (30th)||7.5 (t-20th)|
|Punting (Net)||38.1 (t-14th)||34.7 (24th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||8 (t-6th)||4 (t-21st)|
2010 STATISTICAL INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS
|Attempts / Game||20.0||7th|
CAREER AGAINST THE BUCCANEERS
FRANCHISE HISTORY AGAINST THE BUCCANEERS
|2006||Tampa Bay||L, 13-14|
|2001||Cincinnati||L, 13-16 (OT)|
|1995||Tampa Bay||L, 16-19|
|1983||Tampa Bay||W, 23-17|