PHILADELPHIA - NOVEMBER 07: Peyton Manning #18 of the Indianapolis Colts looks on against the Philadelphia Eagles on November 7 2010 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. (Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images)
Game: Cincinnati Bengals (2-6) at Indianapolis Colts (5-3)
Series Leader: Colts, 15-8
Streak: Colts have won six straight
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis 0-3. Caldwell: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf. SIRIUS: 129 (Cin.), 125 (Ind.). XM: 102 (Ind.).
SB Nation: Stampede Blue
NFL.com: Game Center
- The Bengals have played six of the previous seven games against the Colts in Indianapolis. Who makes these schedules?
- Carson Palmer looks to record a third straight game with 300 yards passing or more on the road.
- In Palmer's previous two games on the road, he's recorded five touchdowns and no interceptions for a 118.5 passer rating.
- The Bengals are 15-3 when Palmer records three touchdown or more in a game.
- When Cedric Benson rushes for 100 yards or more in a game, the Bengals are 9-1.
- Terrell Owens has a touchdown in three of four career games against the Colts.
- Owens surpassed Don Maynard for fourth most 100-yard receiving games in NFL history (Jerry Rice 76, Randy Moss 64, Marvin Harrison 59).
- Owens recorded two touchdowns against the Steelers last week for his 32nd game with two touchdowns or more, which is third-most in the NFL (Jerry Rice 44, Randy Moss 36).
- Owens looks to record a touchdown in his sixth straight game.
- Roy Williams recorded his first interception since September 23, 2007.
- Dhani Jones leads the team with 60 tackles.
- Peyton Manning is 6-0 against the Bengals, completing 134 of 201 passes for 1,642 yards passing, 17 touchdowns and three interceptions for a pass rating for 113.7.
- Manning looks to record three touchdowns or more in the fourth straight game against Cincinnati.
- Joseph Addai needs 69 yards rushing to reach 4,000 yards in his career.
- Rookie running back Javarris James rushed for a career-best two touchdowns last week.
- Reggie Wayne recorded his fifth career 10-reception game last week and leads the NFL with 60 receptions.
- Manning and Wayne have combined for 64 touchdowns and can tie Jim Kelly and Andre Reed (65) for fourth-most touchdowns by a quarterback-wide receiver combination in NFL history.
- Tight end Jacob Tamme had a career-high 11 receptions and 108 yards receiving against the Eagles last week.
- Tamme looks to record a touchdown in three straight games.
- Dwight Freeney has 4.5 sacks in his previous two games against the Bengals.
- Robert Mathis had 2.5 quarterback sacks in his last game against the Bengals.
|Total||345.0 (15th)||394.8 (3rd)|
|Scoring||20.9 (17th)||27.1 (3rd)|
|Third Downs||36% (24th)||44% (6th)|
|Rushing||95.1 (22nd)||92.2 (25th)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-25th)||7 (t-10th)|
|20-Yard Runs||1 (31st)||2 (t-28th)|
|Passing||249.9 (6th)||302.5 (2nd)|
|Passing TDs||14 (t-9th)||16 (t-4th)|
|Sacks Allowed||14 (t-8th)||10 (1st)|
|20-yard Passes||21 (t-20th)||24 (14th)|
|Total||338.5 (18th)||344.6 (20th)|
|Scoring||23.8 (t-25th)||21.0 (t-14th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||42% (26th)||38% (17th)|
|Rushing||120.8 (23rd)||140.9 (29th)|
|Rushing TDs||7 (t-21st)||9 (t-27th)|
|20-Yard Runs||10 (t-last)||8 (t-22nd)|
|Passing||217.8 (17th)||203.8 (7th)|
|Passing TDs||11 (t-12th)||9 (t-6th)|
|Sacks||7 (31st)||17 (t-16th)|
|QB Rating||78.4 (14th)||82.7 (16th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||25 (t-15th)||21 (t-7th)|
|Interceptions||10 (9th)||6 (t-22nd)|
|Kickoff Return||20.0 (t-29th)||20.0 (t-29th)|
|Punt Return||6.3 (t-30th)||8.2 (t-20th)|
|Punting (Net)||38.0 (16th)||34.9 (28th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||15 (10th)||11 (t-21st)|
2010 STATISTICAL INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS
|Attempts / Game||20.1||7th|
CAREER AGAINST THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
|9.3.1995||Indianapolis||W, 24-21 OT|