Game: Buffalo Bills (1-8) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-7)
Series Leader: Bills, 14-9
Streak: Bills have won nine straight
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis 0-4. Gailey: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Gus Johnson, Steve Tasker. SIRIUS: 108 (Buf.), 122 (Cin.). XM: 106 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Buffalo Rumblings
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Mostly sunny with a high of 63 degrees [Weather.com]
- Carson Palmer looks to record to record two touchdowns or more passing in his seven consecutive game.
- Palmer is also tied for most fourth quarter touchdown passes in the the league with six.
- Bengals are 15-3 when Palmer records three touchdown passes in a game.
- Against the Colts last week, Palmer completed two or more passes to seven different receivers.
- Cedric Benson rushed for two touchdowns in his previous meeting against the Bills, while with the Chicago Bears, in 2006.
- Since October, Terrell Owens leads the NFL with 682 yards receiving and tied for league high with 45 receptions with Roddy White.
- Owens has seven touchdown reception in the past six games.
- In his past two games against the Bills, Chad Ochocinco is averaging 82.5 yards receiving per game.
- 16 of Chad's previous 21 receptions have been for first downs.
- Jermaine Gresham leads all AFC rookies with 40 receptions.
- The Bills have scored 22 points or more in every game during Buffalo's nine-game winning streak dating back to 1989.
- Bills are looking to record their fourth straight win in Cincinnati.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (1,645) needs 261 yards passing to surpass previous career high of 1,905 yards passing in 2008.
- Fitzpatrick aims to record a touchdown for an 11th straight game.
- The Bills are 4-1 when Fred Jackson rushes for 100 yards or more.
- Jackson became the first Buffalo Bill to record a rushing and receiving touchdown since Travis Henry in 2003.
- Lee Evans looks to record a fourth straight 100-yard receiving performance against the Bengals.
|Total||344.6 (15th)||303.0 (28th)|
|Scoring||20.4 (21st)||18.2 (29th)|
|Third Downs||36% (22nd)||41% (11th)|
|Rushing||92.6 (26th)||110.9 (15th)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-29th)||4 (t-25th)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (t-30th)||5 (t-20th)|
|Passing||252.0 (8th)||192.1 (28th)|
|Passing TDs||16 (t-10th)||15 (t-14th)|
|Sacks Allowed||17 (t-11th)||20 (t-19th)|
|20-yard Passes||24 (t-24th)||21 (30th)|
|Total||329.3 (15th)||373.7 (26th)|
|Scoring||23.7 (23rd)||27.2 (27th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||41% (25th)||41% (24th)|
|Rushing||115.8 (22nd)||166.9 (32nd)|
|Rushing TDs||8 (t-21st)||9 (t-26th)|
|20-Yard Runs||11 (t-last)||9 (t-25th)|
|Passing||213.6 (12th)||206.8 (7th)|
|Passing TDs||11 (t-6th)||18 (t-28th)|
|Sacks||9 (31st)||13 (t-26th)|
|QB Rating||77.4 (7th)||102.4 (29th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||26 (t-10th)||26 (t-10th)|
|Interceptions||10 (t-9th)||2 (32nd)|
|Kickoff Return||21.1 (25th)||23.7 (t-14th)|
|Punt Return||5.9 (31st)||9.8 (t-14th)|
|Punting (Net)||38.1 (15th)||37.1 (19th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||19 (t-4th)||10 (30th)|
2010 STATISTICAL INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS
|Attempts / Game||19.4||8th|
CAREER AGAINST THE BUFFALO BILLS