Game: Cincinnati Bengals (2-8) at New York Jets (8-2)
Series Leader: Jets, 14-7
Streak: Jets have won seven of the past eight.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis 1-4. Ryan 2-0
Broadcast: NFLN (8:00 PM ET): Bob Papa, Matt Millen, Joe Theismann, Alex Flanagan (Field reporter). Westwood One Radio: Ian Eagle, Boomer Esiason, Sean Landeta (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 124 (WW1), 123 (Cin.), 126 (NYJ). XM: 124 (WW1), 105 (Cin.), 103 (NYJ).
SB Nation: Gang Green Nation
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: 50% chance of rain with a temperature of 43 degrees [Weather.com]
- Carson Palmer looks to record two touchdowns in his eighth straight game.
- Palmer needs four touchdown passes to join Ken Anderson (197) and Boomer Esiason (187) as the only players to reach 150 touchdown passes in franchise history.
- Cedric Benson rushed for 169 yards rushing in his previous meeting against the New York Jets during last year's playoff game.
- Terrell Owens only needs 103 yards receiving to join Jerry Rice (14) and Randy Moss (10) as the only players in NFL history to record at least 10 1,000-yard seasons.
- In his past three games on Thanksgiving, Owens is averaging 90 yards receiving per game.
- Chad Ochocinco looks to record a receiving touchdown in his third straight game.
- Johnathan Joseph recorded a career high two interceptions last week against the Bills.
- Jermaine Gresham leads all AFC rookies with 42 receptions.
- Dhani Jones leads the team with 81 tackles.
New York Jets
- The Jets are 3-3 on Thanksgiving all-time.
- Including the playoffs, the Jets look to record their fourth straight win against the Bengals.
- When Mark Sanchez records a passer rating of 80 or better, the New York Jets are 11-2.
- In five career games against the Bengals, LaDainian Tomlinson is averaging 95.8 yards rushing per game.
- Braylon Edwards is averaging 18.1 yards/reception in 2010.
- In his past three games, Santonio Holmes is averaging 105.3 yards receiving per game with three touchdowns in his past two games.
- Dustin Keller had 99 yards receiving on three receptions and a touchdown against the Bengals in last year's Wild Card game.
- Jason Taylor needs 1.5 quarterback sacks to surpass Lawrence Taylor and Leslie O'Neal for eighth most quarterback sacks since 1982.
- Brad Smith ranks first in the AFC with a 28.1-yard kickoff return average.
|Total||346.2 (14th)||365.9 (8th)|
|Scoring||21.5 (20th)||23.8 (t-11th)|
|Third Downs||38% (18th)||41% (11th)|
|Rushing||96.6 (23rd)||145.9 (4th)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (t-27th)||8 (t-10th)|
|20-Yard Runs||3 (t-29th)||8 (t-11th)|
|Passing||249.6 (8th)||220.0 (17th)|
|Passing TDs||18 (t-11th)||16 (t-16th)|
|Sacks Allowed||19 (t-11th)||17 (7th)|
|20-yard Passes||26 (t-25th)||35 (t-8th)|
|Total||341.3 (18th)||310.3 (7th)|
|Scoring||26.2 (26th)||17.7 (5th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||42% (23rd)||37% (12th)|
|Rushing||118.3 (23rd)||90.3 (5th)|
|Rushing TDs||10 (t-26th)||6 (t-8th)|
|20-Yard Runs||13 (32nd)||4 (t-4th)|
|Passing||223.0 (18th)||220.0 (16th)|
|Passing TDs||15 (t-13th)||14 (t-11th)|
|Sacks||10 (32nd)||21 (t-13th)|
|QB Rating||80.4 (12th)||79.8 (11th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||31 (16th)||33 (t-20th)|
|Interceptions||12 (10th)||5 (t-30th)|
|Kickoff Return||21.5 (t-21st)||26.3 (4th)|
|Punt Return||5.9 (32nd)||10.6 (11th)|
|Punting (Net)||38.0 (t-13th)||40.0 (5th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||19 (t-6th)||21 (4th)|
2010 STATISTICAL INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS
|Attempts / Game||20.0||t-6th|
CAREER AGAINST THE NEW YORK JETS