CHARLOTTE NC - NOVEMBER 21: Teammates Ed Reed #20 and Ray Lewis #52 of the Baltimore Ravens celebrate after a defensive stop against the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium on November 21 2010 in Charlotte North Carolina. (Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty Images)
Game: Cincinnati Bengals (4-11) at Baltimore Ravens (11-4)
Series Leader: Ravens, 15-14
Streak: Bengals have won the past three meetings and six of the past eight
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 10-5. Harbaugh: 2-3
Broadcast: CBS (4:05 PM ET): CBS (1:00 PM ET): Kevin Harlan, Solomon Wilcots. SIRIUS: 130 (Cin.), 152 (Bal.). XM: 106 (Bal.).
SB Nation: Baltimore Beatdown
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: 40% for Showers, a high of 45 degrees and 12MPH winds. [Weather.com]
- Bengals look to record their fourth straight win against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Carson Palmer is 9-3 when starting against the Ravens, with 14 touchdowns, nine interceptions and an 85.2 passer rating.
- Palmer has an 82.2 passer rating against the AFC North in 2010.
- Cedric Benson is averaging 105.0 yards rushing per game in his past three against Baltimore.
- Jerome Simpson had a career game against San Diego last week, recording six receptions for 124 yards receiving and two touchdowns.
- Andre Caldwell has two receiving touchdowns in his past three games against the Ravens.
- Jordan Shipley posted his third receiving touchdown last week.
- Jermaine Gresham leads all AFC rookies with 52 receptions, posting his fourth touchdown catch last week.
- Carlos Dunlap has seven sacks in his past five games and looks to record at least a shared sack in his sixth straight game.
- Dunlap is second among rookies with eight quarterback sacks (Ndamukong Suh, 9).
- Rey Maualuga posted his second interception last week.
- Leon Hall has four interception against the Ravens and looks to record one for the fourth straight game against Baltimore.
- Ravens look to finish the year with a 7-1 home record for the third time in franchise history (2003, 2006).
- Quarterback Joe Flacco (3,497) needs 116 yards passing to surpass his 2009 career high 3,613 yards.
- Flacco can become the fourth quarterback in NFL history to start a postseason game in each of his first three seasons.
- Flacco has 13 touchdowns and only one interception for a passer rating of 107.7 during home games.
- Ray Rice is averaging 116.5 yards rushing per game this season when recording 25 rush attempts or more.
- Rice is averaging 122.5 yards rushing in his past two games.
- Derrick Mason only needs two receptions to join Tony Gonzalez (13) and Jerry Rice (11) as the only players in NFL history to record at least 60 receptions for 11 consecutive seasons.
- Anquan Boldin has two touchdown receptions in three career games against the Bengals.
- Terrell Suggs (11) needs 1.5 quarterback sacks to surpass a career-high of 12 during his rookie season in 2003.
- Ed Reed posted two interceptions last week, marking it the tenth time in his career with multiple interceptions in a game. The Ravens are 10-0.
- Reed has six career interceptions against the Bengals, including two returned for touchdown.
|Total||326.3 (22nd)||331.1 (20th)|
|Scoring||21.0 (21st)||22.9 (13th)|
|Third Downs||39% (17th)||40% (14th)|
|Rushing||95.5 (26th)||115.5 (13th)|
|Rushing TDs||8 (t-28th)||10 (t-19th)|
|20-Yard Runs||3 (t-last)||7 (t-24th)|
|Passing||230.8 (13th)||215.6 (17th)|
|Passing TDs||25 (t-11th)||25 (t-11th)|
|Sacks Allowed||28 (11th)||36 (t-21st)|
|20-yard Passes||43 (t-16th)||39 (t-26th)|
|Total||340.9 (19th)||313.8 (8th)|
|Scoring||25.5 (25th)||17.5 (3rd)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||39% (21st)||38 (13th)|
|Rushing||116.3 (20th)||94.2 (4th)|
|Rushing TDs||14 (t-22nd)||5 (t-1st)|
|20-Yard Runs||17 (30th)||6 (t-4th)|
|Passing||224.5 (19th)||219.6 (15th)|
|Passing TDs||21 (t-11th)||21 (t-11th)|
|Sacks||23 (t-30th)||27 (t-26th)|
|QB Rating||85.8 (20th)||76.2 (4th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||46 (18th)||50 (t-21st)|
|Interceptions||15 (t-14th)||17 (t-9th)|
|Kickoff Return||21.7 (t-21st)||24.6 (6th)|
|Punt Return||6.5 (t-28th)||7.6 (t-23rd)|
|Punting (Net)||38.2 (14th)||39.0 (6th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||27 (t-9th)||37 (2nd)|
2010 STATISTICAL INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS
|Attempts / Game||20.0||5th|
CAREER AGAINST THE RAVENS