1. NFL Comissioner Roger Goodell has told Ben Roethlisberger that he’ll be out of the action for the first 6 weeks of the NFL season. But Ben was relieved. "Why is that?" asked Hines Ward. Ben responded, "Out of action for six weeks… I’m pretty sure the Commish was just talking about me playing football."
2. The Steelers drafted a center in the first round of the draft. At least he can now grab-ass a person without getting arrested.
3. For the first six weeks of the 2010 season, the only passes Roethlisberger will be making will be in bars.
4. A woman is suing Santonio Holmes for assaulting her in a nightclub. And suddenly, Ben Roethlisberger has a wingman.
5. Ben Roethlisberger will not appeal his suspension. He plans on just closing his eyes, accepting it, and hoping it ends quickly.
6. Roger Goodell and Ben Roethlisberger recently met for several hours in New York. Goodell is one of the few people still willing to be in a private room with Roethlisberger.
To Read More Click Here