Game: Indianapolis Colts (0-5) At Cincinnati Bengals (3-2)
Series Leader: Colts, 16-8
Streak: Colts have won the previous seven
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 0-4. Caldwell: 1-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Kevin Harlan, Solomon Wilcots. SIRIUS: 113 (Ind.), 106 (Cin.). XM: 229 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Stamped Blue | SB Nation Game Coverage
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloudy and 65 degrees [Weather Underground]
- The Bengals are seeking their third consecutive win this season.
- Quarterback Andy Dalton has recorded a passer rating of 85+ in three of his five starts.
- Bengals are 11-1 when Cedric Benson rushes 25 times or more in a game.
- Bernard Scott posted his first touchdown of the season last week against the Jaguars.
- Rookie wide receiver A.J. Green has nine receptions for 208 yards receiving and a touchdown in his previous two games.
- Green leads all NFL rookies with 402 yards receiving and ranks second in the NFL with 24 receptions behind Julio Jones (25).
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham is looking to post a touchdown reception in his third consecutive game.
- Bengals have allowed an NFL-low 279.6 yards/game in 2011.
- Defense has posted five fumble recoveries, which is tied for second-most in the NFL.
- Defensive end Frostee Rucker has posted two quarterback sacks in the past three games.
- Rey Maualuga leads the Cincinnati Bengals with 38 tackles; on pace for 121.6 tackles this season.
- Carlos Dunlap posted a quarterback sack last year against the Colts.
- Colts have won seven of the past eight games in Cincinnati.
- In two career starts, quarterback Curtis Painter has completed 28 of 57 passes for 558 yards passing and four touchdowns for a passer rating of 107.2.
- Three of Painter's first four touchdown passes have gone for over 59 yards passing (87, 59, 67).
- Rookie running back Delone Carter posted his first quarter touchdown last week.
- Wide receiver Reggie Wayne posted five receptions for 115 yards receiving and a touchdown in his previous game against the Bengals.
- Pierre Garcon has seven receptions for 271 yards with four touchdowns in his past two games.
- Defensive end Dwight Freeney (98.5) needs 1.5 quarterback sacks to become 26th player with 100 in a career since the stat was made official in 1982.
- Freeney has 6.5 quarterback sacks in five career games against the Bengals.
- Robert Mathis has 4.5 quarterback sacks in four career games against the Bengals.
TEAM RANKINGS (2011)
|Total||320.2 (22nd)||287.0 (30th)|
|Scoring||22.0 (17th)||17.4 (t-27th)|
|Third Downs||32% (28th)||33% (27th)|
|Rushing||107.6 (18th)||82.0 (30th)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-15th)||2 (t-21st)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (t-24th)||0 (32nd)|
|Passing||212.6 (24th)||205.0 (25th)|
|Passing TDs||7 (t-15th)||6 (t-21st)|
|Sacks Allowed||11 (t-17th)||10 (t-15th)|
|20-yard Passes||16 (t-13th)||16 (t-13th)|
|Total||279.6 (1st)||399.4 (26th)|
|Scoring||18.8 (6th)||27.2 (29th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||33% (8th)||49% (32nd)|
|Rushing||88.6 (7th)||145.2 (31st)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (15th)||6 (28th)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (5th)||5 (21st)|
|Passing||191 (3rd)||254.2 (19th)|
|Passing TDs||5 (4th)||8 (17th)|
|Sacks||13 (8th)||9 (21st)|
|QB Rating||84.6 (16th)||102.5 (29th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||13 (6th)||18 (22nd)|
|Interceptions||1 (31st)||3 (21st)|
|Kickoff Return||22.2 (19th)||21.9 (23rd)|
|Punt Return||9.8 (15th)||1.0 (32nd)|
|Punting (Net)||39.7 (11th)||37.0 (23rd)|
|Punts Inside the 20||10 (3rd)||6 (17th)|
CAREER AGAINST THE COLTS