The way it looks now Cedric Benson's carrer in Cincinnati is done after this season. With the two draft picks and money to throw around the bengals have some options this April. Trent Richardson automatically comes to mind but what about Peyton Hillis? It seems like his days are over in cleveland and he's the power runner we all love in Cincinnati. Who would you prefer?
- He's an explosive runner whose good in Space and between the tackles.
- It would cripple our division rivals at the same time.
- He would be a guy with a chip on his shoulder the way his season is going.
- He hasn't shown much this season forcing Colt Mccoy to throw 40+ times twice.
- He put himself over the team and let his agent influence him into not playing a game.
- He can't seem to stay healthy (maybe it's the madden curse).
- He has a insane YPC average of 6.9.
- He has a nose for the endzone with already 15 rushing touchdowns.
- He can catch the ball out of the endzone witch is a staple of the west coast offense.
- He'd be a rookie playing in the tough defensive division of the AFC North.
- We might have to trade up to get him.
- He would put more pressure on the Red Riffle if he can't find instant success