Game: Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) At Seattle Seahawks (2-4)
Series Leader: Seahawks, 9-8
Streak: Seahawks have won seven of the past 10
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-1. Carroll: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:15 PM PT): Bill Macatee, Steve Tasker. SIRIUS: 112 (Cin.), 94 (Sea.). XM: 227 (Sea.)
SB Nation: Field Gulls | SB Nation Game Coverage
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Chance of rain and 53 degrees [Weather Underground]
- Bengals are looking to record their fourth straight win.
- Through three road games this year, the Bengals are 2-1 away from Paul Brown Stadium.
- Rookie quarterback Andy Dalton has a passer rating of over 100 in three of his past six games.
- Dalton is only the second rookie quarterback to win three straight in franchise history (Greg Cook, 1969).
- Bernard Scott's career yard/rush average against the NFC is 5.2 yards/rush.
- A.J. Green looks to post a touchdown reception in his fourth straight on the road.
- Green currently leads all NFL rookies in receptions (29), yards receiving (453) and touchdowns (4).
- Jerome Simpson posted his second 100-yard game this season against the Colts during Cincinnati's last game.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham has a touchdown reception in two of his past three games.
- Bengals are allowing 278.5 yards/game this season, second-best in the NFL.
- Defense has recorded seven fumble recoveries, second-most in the NFL behind Baltimore (9).
- Cornerback Leon Hall registered his first interception against the Colts.
- Jonathan Fanene tied a career-best two quarterback sacks in his previous outing against an NFC opponent.
- Safety Reggie Nelson leads the team with 39 tackles.
- Quarterback Tarvaris Jackson has won two of three starts this year.
- In his last home game, quarterback Charlie Whitehurst completed 22 of 36 passes (61.1%) for 192 yards passing, a touchdown and a passer rating of 84.5.
- Running back Marshawn Lynch looks to post a touchdown in his third straight game.
- Lynch has five rushing touchdowns in his past five home games.
- In his only meeting against he Cincinnati Bengals, Lynch posted 153 yards rushing, including a 56-yard touchdown run.
- Leon Washington has seven career kickoff returns for touchdowns, second-most in NFL history behind Joshua Cribbs (8).
- Undrafted free agent wide receiver Doug Baldwin is second among NFC rookies with 20 receptions for 330 yards receiving, averaging 16.5 yards/reception, which ranks highest among rookies with 15-plus receptions.
- Wide receiver Sidney Rice has 27 receptions for 424 yards receiving and three touchdowns in his previous five games against the AFC.
- Defensive end Chris Clemons has six quarterback sacks in his previous five games.
- Safety Kam Chancellor has two interceptions, a quarterback sack, forced fumble and fumble recovery.
TEAM RANKINGS (2011)
|Total||326.5 (22nd)||262.8 (31st)|
|Scoring||22.8 (17th)||16.2 (t-27th)|
|Third Downs||34% (23rd)||31% (26th)|
|Rushing||105.3 (21st)||80.0 (31st)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (t-17th)||3 (t-23rd)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (t-28th)||3 (t-23rd)|
|Passing||221.2 (20th)||182.8 (28th)|
|Passing TDs||8 (t-16th)||7 (t-22nd)|
|Sacks Allowed||11 (t-7th)||23 (t-31st)|
|20-yard Passes||20 (t-16th)||16 (t-24th)|
|Total||278.5 (2nd)||354.7 (15th)|
|Scoring||18.5 (4th)||21.3 (t-11th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||36% (11th)||37% (13th)|
|Rushing||89.5 (5th)||105.0 (11th)|
|Rushing TDs||5 (t-13th)||5 (t-13th)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (t-4th)||2 (t-4th)|
|Passing||189.0 (5th)||249.7 (20th)|
|Passing TDs||6 (t-4th)||6 (t-4th)|
|Sacks||14 (t-19th)||13 (t-21st)|
|QB Rating||83.6 (16th)||86.2 (18th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||14 (t-1st)||16 (t-7th)|
|Interceptions||2 (t-30th)||6 (t-17th)|
|Kickoff Return||22.9 (t-21st)||21.4 (28th)|
|Punt Return||10.6 (12th)||11.9 (8th)|
|Punting (Net)||40.2 (10th)||39.9 (11th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||11 (t-7th)||13 (t-3rd)|
CAREER AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS