And since it's Steelers Week, we need to keep an extra close eye on the enemy. The fact is even though the Bengals are the top team in the AFC North and the top team in the AFC, that could be taken away by either the Steelers or the Ravens, who are both nipping at their heals. Not only should the Bengals know the Steelers like the back of their hand, but we should probably know what they're up to also.
So, here's what's going on in Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cleveland.
From Behind the Steel Curtain:
- They Compare the 2008 Super Bowl winning Steelers to the 2011 Steelers.
- Steelers Six Pack: Moving on to the Bengals Edition.
- They believe James Harrison was robbed by not being named AFC Defensive Player of the Week in Week 9.
From Baltimore Beatdown:
- They believe it will be important for the Ravens to keep the momentum through the second half of the season.
- Wide receiver Torrey Smith went from Goat to Hero in one play against the Steelers.
- What happens to the Ravens based on SB Nation's predictions for the rest of the season.
From Dawgs by Nature:
- The Browns made a practice squad move at the full back position.
- Head coach Pat Shurmur's thoughts on the Browns' Week 9 loss to the Texans.
- Shurmur confirms that running back Peyton Hillis will be out again in Week 10 (for you fantasy guys).