Game: Cincinnati Bengals (6-3) at Baltimore Ravens (6-3)
Series Leader: Ravens, 16-14
Streak: Bengals have won three of the past four
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 10-6. Harbaugh: 3-3
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf. Westwood One Radio: Kevin Kugler, Mark Malone. SIRIUS: 112 (Cin.), 92 (Bal.). XM: 225 (Bal.).
SB Nation: Baltimore Beatdown | SB Nation Game Coverage
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Mostly cloudy and 59 degrees at kickoff [Weather Underground]
- Bengals are looking to post their fourth consecutive win on the road in 2011.
- Rookie quarterback Andy Dalton is 4-1 as a starter on the road, posting 10 touchdowns and three interceptions for a passer rating of 93.3.
- Dalton has 14 touchdowns, most by a rookie quarterback through the first nine games of the season since the merger in 1970.
- Dalton needs two passing touchdowns (14) to surpass Greg Cook (15 in 1969) for most touchdown passes by a rookie in franchise history.
- Dalton (1,866) surpassed Cook (1,854 in 1969) last week for most passing yards by a rookie in franchise history.
- In his past four games against the Baltimore Ravens, running back Cedric Benson is averaging 92 yards rushing per game.
- Rookie wide receiver A.J. Green leads all NFL rookies in receptions (41), yards receiving (635) and touchdown receptions (6).
- Four of Green's six touchdowns have been for 35 yards or more.
- Wide receiver Jerome Simpson posted a career-high 12 receptions last year against the Ravens (January 2, 2011).
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham has posted a touchdown reception three of the past four games.
- Bengals have allowed 86.8 yards rushing per game in 2011, second best in the NFL behind the San Francisco 49e3rs (73.2).
- Defense has nine interceptions in past four games against the Ravens.
- In his previous game against the Ravens, defensive end Carlos Dunlap posted 1.5 quarterback sacks.
- Ravens are looking to post their seventh consecutive win at home.
- Quarterback Joe Flacco is 23-5 at home with 32 touchdowns, 16 interceptions and an 89.3 passer rating.
- Flacco looks to post 300 yards passing in his third consecutive game.
- Running back Ray Rice is averaging 118 yards from scrimmage per game.
- Rice leads all AFC running backs with 46 receptions in 2011, posting his first career touchdown pass last weekend.
- Wide receiver Anquan Boldin needs seven receptions to reach 700 for his career.
- Rookie wide receiver Torrey Smith is averaging 18.5 yards per reception.
- Tight end Ed Dickson had a career-high in receptions (10), yards receiving (79) and touchdowns (2) last week.
- Ravens have allowed 284.7 yards per game in 2011, third fewest in the FNL.
- Defense ranks second in the AFC with 27 quarterback sacks.
- Linebacker Terrell Suggs needs 0.5 quarterback sacks to reach 75 for his career.
- Safety Ed Reed has eight career interceptions against the Bengals.
- Linebacker Ray Lewis has five career interceptions against the Bengals -- most against any opponent.
TEAM RANKINGS (2011)
|Total||312.1 (24th)||340.7 (15th)|
|Scoring||23.6 (t-15th)||25.0 (9th)|
|Third Downs||37% (19th)||40% (13th)|
|Rushing||104.7 (20th)||99.0 (22nd)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (24th)||8 (T-11th)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (T-30th)||6 (15th)|
|Passing||207.4 (23rd)||241.7 (11th)|
|Passing TDs||15 (T-9th)||11 (T-18th)|
|Sacks Allowed||13 (3rd)||20 (T-13th)|
|20-yard Passes||29 (T-15th)||26 (T-20th)|
|Total||304.2 (5th)||284.7 (3rd)|
|Scoring||18.2 (5th)||16.9 (3rd)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||36% (11th)||32% (4th)|
|Rushing||86.8 (2nd)||90.3 (3rd)|
|Rushing TDs||8 (T-22nd)||4 (T-3rd)|
|20-Yard Runs||4 (T-5th)||28 (T-15th)|
|Passing||217.4 (10th)||194.3 (6th)|
|Passing TDs||9 (T-4)||6 (1st)|
|Sacks||25 (8th)||27 (T-3rd)|
|QB Rating||83.1 (16th)||69.7 (3rd)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||25 (T-7th)||1 (T-1st)|
|Interceptions||4 (T-30th)||8 (T-18th)|
|Kickoff Return||23.5 (15th)||26.1 (7th)|
|Punt Return||10.5 (12th)||7.5 (26th)|
|Punting (Net)||39.5 (5th)||38.9 (19th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||19 (T-5th)||13 (T-15th)|
CAREER AGAINST THE RAVENS