Just like how the Bengals Week 10 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers was the most important game of the Bengals season, their Week 11 game is now the most important game of the season. The Bengals are now on the edge of making their way into the playoffs. Losing just a couple of games could cause them to fight with other teams for a wildcard spot while winning this week and in the next couple of weeks could get them the division.
Since we're in the most important stretch of the schedule, we need to keep an extra close eye on the Bengals division rivals. So, here's what's going on around the AFC North this week:
From Baltimore Beat Down:
- An article about Joe Flacco's completion percentage.
- This isn't just a big matchup for the Bengals, it's a big game for the Ravens too.
- The silver lining to the Ravens' Week 10 loss in Seattle to the Seahawks.
From Behind the Steel Curtain:
- As the Steelers enter their bye week, BTSC talks about the 2012 draft.
- Five burning questions as the Steelers head to their bye week.
- A look at Mike Wallace's stats compared to Antonio Browns'.
From Dawgs by Nature:
- Pat Shurmer won't rule out Montario Hardesty's return to the backfield.
- Former Browns linebacker Matt Roth claimed the front office lied to him about contracts when he was in Cleveland.
- Browns fans wonder if it's too early to give up on Pat Shurmur.