Game: Cleveland Browns (4-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-4)
Series Leader: Bengals, 40-36
Streak: Bengals have won five of the past six
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 10-6. Harbaugh: 3-3
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Bill Macatee, Steve Tasker. SIRIUS: 113 (Cle.), 85 (Cin.). XM: 229 (Cin.)
SB Nation: Dawgs by Nature | SB Nation Game Coverage
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Rain showers (65%) and 52 degrees at kickoff [Weather Underground]
- Bengals have won six of the past seven at home against the Cleveland Browns.
- Rookie Andy Dalton has tied Dan Marino and Peyton Manning for most touchdown passes (15) through his respective team's first ten games since the 1970 merger.
- Dalton needs one touchdown pass to surpass Greg Cook for most passing touchdowns by a rookie in franchise history.
- In his only game against the Cleveland Browns, Dalton posted a 102.4 passer rating with one touchdown and no interceptions.
- In his past two games against the Cleveland Browns, Cedric Benson has rushed for 171 yards with two touchdowns.
- Rookie A.J. Green still leads all in NFL rookies in yards receiving (635) and touchdown receptions (6).
- In his only meeting against the Browns, Green posted a game-winning 41-yard touchdown reception in week one.
- Wide receiver Jerome Simpson posted a career-high 152 yards receiving last week against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Wide receiver Andre Caldwell has two touchdown in his past three games.
- The Bengals defense has allowed 88.6 yards rushing per game in 2011 -- fewest in the AFC.
- Cornerback Nate Clements posted his first interception as a Cincinnati Bengal last week.
- Defensive tackle Geno Atkins has three quarterback sacks in his past four games.
- In two career games against the Cincinnati Bengals, quarterback Colt McCoy has completed 38 of 65 passes (58.5%) for 456 yards passing, four touchdowns and one interception for a passer rating of 94.1.
- In his past three starts in the month of November, McCoy has posted a 90.2 passer rating.
- Running back Chris Ogbonnaya had a career-high 115 yards rushing last week, averaging 102.5 yards rushing in past two games.
- Tight end Benjamin Watson has 16 receptions for 197 yards receiving in his past three games against the Bengals.
- Watson needs two receptions to reach 100 with the Browns.
- Wide receiver Greg Little leads all NFL rookies with 42 receptions.
- In five career games against the Bengals, wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi is averaging 18.1 yards per reception.
- Wide receiver Joshua Cribbs has three touchdown receptions in his past four games.
- Browns defense has allowed an NFL-low 166.5 yards passing per game.
- Rookies Jabaal Sheard (3.5) and Phil Taylor (4) have a combined 7.5 quarterback sacks.
TEAM RANKINGS (2010)
|Total||329.2 (18th)||298.1 (29th)|
|Scoring||23.6 (t-12th)||14.5 (28th)|
|Third Downs||37% (18th)||41% (9th)|
|Rushing||106.1 (19th)||93.1 (29th)|
|Rushing TDs||6 (t-21st)||3 (t-31st)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (t-29th)||3 (t-29th)|
|Passing||223.1 (17th)||205.0 (23rd)|
|Passing TDs||16 (t-7th)||11 (t-23rd)|
|Sacks Allowed||15 (t-3rd)||25 (t-20th)|
|20-yard Passes||35 (t-11th)||19 (31st)|
|Total||311.1 (6th)||305.8 (5th)|
|Scoring||19.5 (t-8th)||19.3 (7th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||36% (9th)||39% (19th)|
|Rushing||88.6 (3rd)||139.3 (29th)|
|Rushing TDs||10 (t-23rd)||7 (t-14th)|
|20-Yard Runs||5 (t-7th)||10 (t-24th)|
|Passing||222.5 (t-11th)||166.5 (1st)|
|Passing TDs||11 (t-5th)||10 (t-3rd)|
|Sacks||26 (t-10th)||20 (21st)|
|QB Rating||84.9 (21st)||77.5 (7th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||30 (11th)||22 (t-2nd)|
|Interceptions||5 (t-29th)||6 (t-26th)|
|Kickoff Return||23.5 (18th)||24.9 (11th)|
|Punt Return||11.6 (8th)||9.2 (19th)|
|Punting (Net)||39.3 (15th)||36.3 (26th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||17 (t-7th)||16 (t-11th)|
CAREER AGAINST THE BROWNS