CLEVELAND, OH - SEPTEMBER 11: Linebacker Rey Maualuga #58 of the Cincinnati Bengals tackles Peyton Hillis #40 of the Cleveland Browns during the fourth quarter at Cleveland Browns Stadium during a season opener on September 11, 2011 in Cleveland, Ohio. The Bengals defeated the Browns 27-17. (Photo by Jason Miller/Getty Images)
The Bengals are entering their third week in a row in which they play an AFC North team. After losing two straight to the Steelers and Ravens, the Bengals host the Browns in Week 12. This is as important of a game for the Bengals as the last two were if they want to keep their wildcard spot or hope to win the division and go to the playoffs for the second time in three years.
Since this is another huge game for the Bengals, it's important that we keep an eye on what the teams that share the AFC North are doing so here's what is happening with the Browns, Ravens and Steelers via each team's SB Nation's site.
From Dawgs by Nature:
- A look at the Browns playoff chances as we enter Week 12.
- Peyton Hillis was ruled out against the Bengals but Chris Ogbonnaya has filled in well.
- Browns receiver Jordan Norwood makes the Power Play of the Week against Jaguars.
From Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Ben Roethlisberger's broken thumb shouldn't be a problem for the Steelers in Week 12.
- Jerome Bettis, Dermontti Dawson and Donnie Shell are 2012 NFL Hall of Fame semi-finalists.
- BTSC ranks the Bengals as the No. 16 team in their Week 12 power ranking.
From Baltimore Beatdown:
- Torrey Smith's performance against the Bengals got him a nomination for Pepsi Rookie of the Week.
- The Ravens' top-five defensive plays agains the Bengals.
- A look at the AFC and the current playoff picture.