SEATTLE - OCTOBER 30: Quarterback Andy Dalton #14 of the Cincinnati Bengals passes against the Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field on October 30, 2011 in Seattle, Washington. The Bengals defeated the Seahawks 34-12. (Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images)
I'm not going to lie, writing about the Bengals in 2010 was exciting but still depressing. Since it's basically impossible to be objective when writing about your favorite team, especially when you're writing about them for an audience composed of people who love them just as much as you, it can be hard to separate your feelings about the team and what you're writing.
So yeah, a 10-game losing streak in 2010 was not fun for any of us.
2011 has been a good year so far. The Bengals have exceeded practically everyone's expectations and they've been a fun team to write, and hopefully read, about. Because of that, we go overboard sometimes, pumping out like 400 articles a day.
So, here are a few of the more original articles that you may have missed:
- The SB Nation iPhone App version 1.1 is available so you can take Cincy Jungle with you wherever you go (if you have an iPhone).
- We ask you if you would buy Bengals tickets if you lived in the Cincinnati area.
- Mojokong defends Terrell Owens.
- Why the "Bengals have an easy schedule" argument is flawed.
- Why Bengals fans should embrace the "easy schedule" argument.
- This week's Monday Touchdown.
- The Bengals break into the top-10 in this week's power rankings.
- A reaction to the Enquirer's list of Bengals greatest rookies.
- Andy Dalton's interview with Lance McAlister transcribed.