Game: Cincinnati Bengals (7-4) at Pittsburgh Steelers (8-3)
Series Leader: Steelers, 50-32
Streak: Steelers have won eight of the past 10
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 5-13. Tomlin: 7-2
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Jim Nantz, Phil Simms. Westwood One Radio: Howard David, Tony Boselli. SIRIUS: 113 (Cin.), 86 (Pit.). XM: 228 (Pit.).
SB Nation: Behind The Steel Curtain | SB Nation Game Coverage
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloudy and 50 degrees at kickoff [Weather Underground]
- The Cincinnati Bengals are 4-2 on the road this season.
- Quarterback Andy Dalton is averaging 321.5 yards passing in his past two games against AFC North opponents.
- Last week Dalton (16) surpassed Greg Cook (15) for most touchdown passes in franchise history.
- Running back Cedric Benson posted his 15th 100-yard rushing game with the Cincinnati Bengals last week. The Bengals are 13-2 in those games.
- Rookie wide receiver A.J. Green leads all rookies with 745 yards receiving and six touchdown receptions.
- Green posted a 36-yard touchdown reception in his only meeting against Pittsburgh.
- Green (44 receptions, 745 yards receiving) can challenge Cris Collinsworth (67 receptions, 1,009 yards receiving in 1981) for most receptions and yards receiving by a rookie in club history.
- Bengals defense are tied for second most forced fumbles in the NFL.
- Defensive tackle Geno Atkins is looking to post a quarterback sack in his fourth straight game.
- Robert Geathers has four quarterback sacks in his past five games against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers are 28-9 when playing at home under head coach Mike Tomlin.
- Steelers are looking to post a fourth straight win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is 11-4 as a starter against the Bengal and is 21-8 overall in December.
- Running back Rashard Mendenhall has three rushing touchdowns in his past three games against the Bengals.
- Wide receiver Mike Wallace needs 61 yards receiving to reach 1,000 yards in consecutive seasons.
- Wide receiver Antonio Brown is averaging 92 yards receiving per game in his past three games.
- Hines Ward needs nine yards receiving to become the 19th player in NFL history with 12,000 yards receiving.
- Defense allows second-fewest yards per game (277.5) in the NFL this season.
- Linebacker LaMarr Woodley needs two sacks to become the sixth player in franchise history with 50 quarterback sacks.
- Linebacker James Harrison has five sacks in his past seven games against the Bengals.
|Total||334.6 (18th)||374.5 (10th)|
|Scoring||23.5 (t-12th)||21.2 (19th)|
|Third Downs||37% (17th)||49% (2nd)|
|Rushing||108.5 (20th)||109.6 (18th)|
|Rushing TDs||7 (t-19th)||7 (t-19th)|
|20-Yard Runs||3 (t-30th)||4 (t-28th)|
|Passing||226.2 (17th)||264.9 (8th)|
|Passing TDs||17 (t-10th)||17 (t-10th)|
|Sacks Allowed||17 (4th)||32 (t-26th)|
|20-yard Passes||39 (12th)||41 (10th)|
|Total||307.7 (5th)||277.5 (2nd)|
|Scoring||19.5 (8th)||17.1 (4th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||36% (t-10th)||42% (25th)|
|Rushing||92.7 (5th)||96.3 (6th)|
|Rushing TDs||10 (t-23rd)||6 (t-5th)|
|20-Yard Runs||6 (t-9th)||5 (t-5th)|
|Passing||215.0 (11th)||181.3 (3rd)|
|Passing TDs||13 (t-23rd)||13 (t-23rd)|
|Sacks||28 (12th)||24 (t-17th)|
|QB Rating||83.3 (15th)||78.5 (9th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||32 (t-10th)||24 (2nd)|
|Interceptions||6 (t-28th)||7 (t-26th)|
|Kickoff Return||22.9 (21st)||26.0 (7th)|
|Punt Return||10.9 (11th)||10.6 (12th)|
|Punting (Net)||39.6 (t-12th)||38.3 (18th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||17 (t-11th)||12 (t-27th)|
CAREER AGAINST THE STEELERS