Good morning everyone. Hope your week is off to a solid start. If not, then look at like this, we're at the midway point of the week so it's all downhill from here. So grab yourself seven pots of coffee, eight dozen donuts, and get ready Steelers week. That's something to look forward to.
The Steelers come to town for the first time this season on Sunday. And it's obviously going to be Andy Dalton and A.J. Green's first time facing-off against Pittsburgh and being introduced into the best rivalry of all of football. It's the end of the Carson Palmer, Chad Ochocinco, and Bob Bratkowski era. And it's the beginning of the Andy Dalton, A.J. Green, and Jay Gruden era. It will be interesting to see how the new faces of the franchise face-off against an aging Steelers defense.
So instead of some mega-long rant of mine, I want to hear what some of your favorite memories are from the Bengals and Steelers match-ups.
Alright here is a look at what you may have missed or overlooked from Tuesday.
- Former Bengals cornerback Morgan Trent worked out for the Indianapolis Colts and later ended up signing with them.
- Cincy Jungle's week nine Unsung Hero of the Week Award goes to.....
- Bengals' third-down running back specialist Brian Leonard's status against the Steelers remains unclear.
- Cincy Jungle's week nine MVP goes to......
- For those of you wondering if you'll be able to watch the Bengals host the Steelers, fear not, chances of you being able to watch the game are good if......well check which markets are going to air the game.
- The Bengals will face-off against the Ravens in week 11 and that game will remain a 1:00 p.m. kickoff.
- We are officially halfway through the season and here is the GM's report card for Mike Brown.
- Now normally we wouldn't care about what's going on with the Steelers, but since it's Steelers week, why not keep our loyal readers in the loop as to what's going on with them. Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley is lobbying hard to return to the field against the Bengals.
- In the latest NFL Power Rankings the Bengals are a top-ten team.
- Andy Dalton has had an impressive rookie season up to this point. And he's been nominated, yet again, for the Peps Rookie of the Week award.
- If you can't get excited for Steelers week, then you have absolutely no business being here. Enough said.
- Bengals offensive coordinator Jay Gruden and rookie quarterback Andy Dalton have a solid relationship, which is something you want to see between your players and coaches.
- Two former Bengals have made the top-ten most disliked players list. I'll let you guess who they are.
- Bengals rookie quarterback Andy Dalton ranks 10th in ESPN's Total Quarterback Rating during week nine.
- For those who support increasing taxes on tickets seek signatures for the March 2012 ballot.