Game: Pittsburgh Steelers (6-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-2)
Series Leader: Steelers, 49-32
Streak: Steelers have won seven of the past nine
Coaches vs. Opponent: Tomlin: 6-2. Lewis: 5-12
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts. SIRIUS: 91 (Pit.), 82 (Cin.). XM: 229 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Behind The Steel Curtain | SB Nation Game Coverage
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Sunny to partly cloudy and 59 degrees at kickoff [Weather Underground]
- With a win the Bengals can tie for the second-longest single-season winning streak in franchise history (6 in '73, '75 and '88).
- Quarterback Andy Dalton has 12 touchdown passes, most by a rookie quarterback during team's first eight games since the merger in 1970.
- Dalton looks to become the first rookie quarterback with six straight wins since Vince Young in 2006.
- Dalton needs 159 yards passing to surpass Greg Cook for most passing yards by a rookie in club history.
- Cedric Benson is averaging 81 yards rushing per game in the past three Novembers.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green leads all NFL rookies in receptions (40), yards receiving (599) and touchdown receptions (five).
- Andre Caldwell recorded his second touchdown reception of the season last week against the titans.
- Wide receiver Jerome Simpson looks to record a touchdown in his third straight game.
- Defense has recorded nine forced fumbles this season, second-most in the NFL behind Baltimore (10).
- With a win this weekend, Mike Tomlin can join Chuck Noll (193), Bill Cowher (149) and Raymond "Buddy" Park (51) as the fourth head coach in franchise history to reach 50 regular season wins.
- Steelers have won eight of the past nine games in Cincinnati.
- Ben Roethlisberger is 6-1 at Cincinnati with 10 touchdowns, five interceptions and a passer rating of 98.7.
- Running back Rashard Mendenhall posted 99 yards rushing with a touchdown in his previous game against the Bengals.
- Mendenhall needs one rushing touchdown to become the eighth player in franchise history with at least 25 rushing touchdowns.
- Wide receiver Mike Wallace looks to record his third straight 100 yards receiving in a game in Cincinnati.
- Wide receiver Antonio Brown has posted 100 yards receiving or more in two of the past three games.
- Linebacker LaMarr Woodley (48) needs two sacks to become sixth player in franchise history with 50 career quarterback sacks.
- James Harrison has posted three quarterback sacks in his previous games against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Safety Troy Polamalu tied a career-best two interceptions in the last meeting against Cincinnati, including a 45-yard touchdown return.
TEAM RANKINGS (2011)
|Total||316.2 (22nd)||389.1 (9th)|
|Scoring||24.4 (14th)||21.8 (19th)|
|Third Downs||37% (t-18th)||52% (3rd)|
|Rushing||104.1 (21st)||110.3 (19th)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (t-23rd)||5 (t-17th)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (t-30th)||4 (t-22nd)|
|Passing||212.1 (21st)||278.8 (8th)|
|Passing TDs||13 (t-10th)||15 (t-5th)|
|Sacks Allowed||13 (5th)||26 (28th)|
|20-yard Passes||26 (t-14th)||35 (t-5th)|
|Total||301.2 (4th)||280.2 (3rd)|
|Scoring||17.5 (4th)||18 (5th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||35% (8th)||42% (25th)|
|Rushing||84.5 (2nd)||95.6 (6th)|
|Rushing TDs||6 (t-12th)||6 (t-12th)|
|20-Yard Runs||4 (t-7th)||5 (t-10th)|
|Passing||216.8 (10th)||184.7 (3rd)|
|Passing TDs||8 (t-3rd)||11 (t-13th)|
|Sacks||20 (t-11th)||23 (7th)|
|QB Rating||83.1 (14th)||84.0 (17th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||22 (9th)||19 (t-3rd)|
|Interceptions||3 (30th)||2 (t-31st)|
|Kickoff Return||23.0 (t-16th)||28.1 (4th)|
|Punt Return||12.2 (7th)||11.3 (9th)|
|Punting (Net)||39.5 (t-11th)||38.4 (t-18th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||14 (t-5th)||9 (t-25th)|
CAREER AGAINST THE STEELERS