Game: Cincinnati Bengals (7-6) at St. Louis Rams (2-11)
Series Leader: Bengals, 6-5
Streak: Rams have won three of the past four.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-1. Spagnuolo: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf. SIRIUS: 91 (Cin.), 138 (StL.). XM: 234 (StL.)
SB Nation: Turf Show Times | SB Nation Game Coverage
NFL.com: Game Center
- Rookie quarterback Andy Dalton (2,833) only needs 139 yards passing to surpass Joe Flacco (2,971) for 5th-most passing yards by a rookie QB in NFL history.
- Dalton has most touchdowns passes (18) in franchise history by a rookie.
- Dalton has registered 12 touchdowns and six interceptions for a quarterback rating of 85.1 on the road in 2011.
- Running back Cedric Benson only needs eight yards rushing to become the fifth Bengals running back to reach 4,000-yard rushing mark.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green leads all NFL rookies in receptions (55), yards receiving (891) and touchdown receptions (7).
- Green only needs 13 receptions and 119 yards receiving to surpass Cris Collinsworth (67 receptions and 1,009 yards receiving in 1981) for franchise records in receptions and yards receiving.
- Dalton and Green have connected for six touchdowns, fourth-most among a rookie quarterback and wide receiver combination since 1970.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham has a career-high five touchdown reception.
- Gresham only needs five receptions to reach 100 for his career.
- Defensive end Michael Johnson has two quarterback sacks in the past two games.
- Linebacker Manny Lawson has 4.5 quarterback sacks against the St. Louis Rams, most against any opponent.
ST. LOUIS RAMS
- Quarterback Sam Bradford has posted a quarterback of 100 or better three times in his career (Rams are 3-0 in those games).
- Running back Steven Jackson posted his 11th career 60-plus yard rushing and 60-plus yard receiving game in his career on Monday Night Football.
- Since 2006 Jackson is averaging 114.5 yards from scrimmage per game, most in the NFL.
- Jackson, who has eight career 100-yard rushing games in his career, has 117 yards from scrimmage in his only meeting against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Wide receiver Brandon Lloyd (297) needs three receptions to reach 300 for his career.
- Wide receiver Brandon Gibson has 410 yards receiving and needs 90 yards to reach 500 for a second consecutive season.
- Defensive end Chris Long has nine sacks in his past seven games and six in his past seven.
- Defensive end James Hall has four sacks in the past six games against the AFC.
- Defensive end Robert Quinn is tied for fourth-most among NFC rookies with five quarterback sacks.
- Linebacker James Laurinaitis has eight sacks and five interceptions since entering the NFL in 2009. Is only one of two linebackers with eight sacks and five picks during that time.
|Total||322.9 (20th)||283.8 (30th)|
|Scoring||21.9 (19th)||11.8 (32nd)|
|Third Downs||36% (19th)||28% (32nd)|
|Rushing||107.5 (19th)||99.8 (26th)|
|Rushing TDs||7 (t-23rd)||5 (29th)|
|20-Yard Runs||4 (30th)||5 (t-27th)|
|Passing||215.4 (19th)||184.0 (28th)|
|Passing TDs||19 (t-12th)||7 (32nd)|
|Sacks Allowed||21 (t-3rd)||46 (32nd)|
|20-yard Passes||45 (t-14th)||30 (t-28th)|
|Total||314.8 (7th)||365.6 (25th)|
|Scoring||20.8 (12th)||25.1 (25th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||37% (16th)||40% (21st)|
|Rushing||100.0 (7th)||156.8 (32nd)|
|Rushing TDs||12 (t-23rd)||10 (t-17th)|
|20-Yard Runs||8 (t-11th)||13 (t-26th)|
|Passing||214.8 (11th)||208.8 (8th)|
|Passing TDs||17 (t-10th)||19 (t-16th)|
|Sacks||36 (t-6th)||35 (t-9th)|
|QB Rating||85.3 (17th)||87.6 (21st)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||37 (t-11th)||41 (t-15th)|
|Interceptions||7 (t-28th)||10 (t-20th)|
|Kickoff Return||22.6 (24th)||23.1 (19th)|
|Punt Return||10.8 (11th)||11.8 (7th)|
|Punting (Net)||39.2 (t-14th)||37.1 (t-24th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||22 (t-9th)||24 (t-5th)|
CAREER AGAINST THE RAMS