CINCINNATI, OH - NOVEMBER 13: Ben Roethlisberger #7 of the Pittsburgh Steelers gets sacked by Robert Geathers #91 and Michael Johnson #93 of the Cincinnati Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium on November 13, 2011 in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Steelers won 24-17. (Photo by Joe Robbins/Getty Images)
This is the biggest weekend of the season for teams in the AFC North division. Besides the monster contest between the Steelers and the Bengals, the other two division rivals face off against each other, pitting the
old Browns Ravens against the new Browns. The top three teams are in playoff contention and are not only counting on themselves to win, but are rooting for a rival's loss that would help their playoff chances.
Since all four AFC North teams are playing each other this week, let's take a spin around SB Nation to our counterparts' sites in an effort to catch you up on things inside the division.From Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Outside Linebacker LaMarr Woodley returned to practice this week and is expected to play Sunday.
- An interesting take on the Steelers from the fans' perspectives.
- BTSC's "five players to watch on Sunday".
From Dawgs By Nature:
- The Browns are dealing with releasing their long snapper, who had been struggling.
- Defensive coordinator Dick Jauron weighs in on Joe Haden and his coverage on A.J. Green.
- Peyton Hillis talks about his future in Cleveland.
From Baltimore Beatdown:
- Six Ravens currently lead their positions in Pro Bowl voting.
- A look at some key defensive matchups against the Browns this Sunday.
- An injury update for Sunday's game between the Ravens and Browns.