ST. LOUIS, MO - DECEMBER 18: Cedric Benson #32 of the Cincinnati Bengals scores a touchdown against Josh Gordy #38 of the St. Louis Rams at the Edward Jones Dome on December 18, 2011 in St. Louis, Missouri. The Bengals beat the Rams 20-13. (Photo by Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images)
Every week we write about a billion articles and we know that sometimes things that you may have wanted to read get covered up by other stuff. We do that because sometimes things happen that we consider breaking news (who's practicing and stuff like that) and sometimes we get so excited that we can't stop ourselves from writing new stuff.
So here are a few things that you may have found interesting this week that you might have missed.
- Andrew Whitworth's struggles have eliminated him from Pro Bowl discussions this season.
- Anthony's first weekly Cincy Jungle mailbag feature.
- With Beanie Wells coming to town, a look at how the Bengals defense has done against bigger running backs in 2011.
- A film review of Carlos Dunlap's first full game back from injury against the Rams.
- The Monday Touchdown after the Bengals win over the Rams.
- How the Bengals can beat out the Jets for a wild card spot even if both teams win out.