Game: Baltimore Ravens (11-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (9-6)
Series Leader: Ravens, 17-14
Streak: Bengals have won three of the past five
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 10-7. Harbaugh: 4-3
Broadcast: CBS (4:15 PM ET): Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts. SIRIUS: 134 (Bal.), 94 (Cin.). XM: 227 (Cin.)
SB Nation: Baltimore Beatdown | SB Nation Game Coverage
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloudy with a high of 38 degrees [Weather Underground]
- Bengals, who can clinch a playoff berth with a win over the Ravens, have won five of their previous six at home against Baltimore.
- Quarterback Andy Dalton is tied with Dan Marino (1983) and Cam Newton (2011) with third most touchdowns thrown by a rookie quarterback (Peyton Manning, 26 in 1998; Charlie Conerly, 22 in 1948).
- Dalton (3,166) needs 275 yards passing to surpass Matt Ryan (3,440 in 2008) for fourth most passing yards by a rookie in NFL history.
- Running back Cedric Benson has posted over 1,000 yards rushing in three consecutive seasons.
- Benson tied a career-high two rushing touchdowns against the Baltimore Ravens earlier this year.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green leads all NFL rookies with 63 receptions and needs five catches to surpass Cris Collinsworth for most in franchise history by a rookie.
- Dalton and Green are the first rookie combination in NFL history with 3,000 yards passing and 1,000 yards receiving.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham has a career-high six receiving touchdowns this year.
- Defensive end Jonathan Fanene has three quarterback sacks in his previous two games.
- Defensive tackle Geno Atkins leads the team with a career-best eight sacks.
- Safety Reggie Nelson has two interception in his previous three games.
- Baltimore aims to record their first undefeated record in the division during a season for the first time in franchise history.
- Quarterback Joe Flacco (3,480) needs 143 yards passing to surpass his career-high 3,622 in 2010.
- Flacco, who is 43-20 as a starting quarterback since 2008, is 22-2 when he has a quarterback rating over 100.
- Running back Ray Rice, leading the league with 1,869 yards from scrimmage, needs 131 yards to reach 2,000 for the second time in his career (2,041 in 2009).
- Rice leads all AFC running backs with 74 receptions and needs 27 yards rushing to reach 1,200 for the third consecutive season.
- Running back Ricky Williams (9,981) needs 19 yards rushing to become the 26th player in NFL history to reach 10,000 yards rushing.
- Wide receiver Torrey Smith has six receptions for 165 yards receiving, and a touchdown, in his lone meeting against the Bengals earlier this season.
- Tight end Ed Dickson has two touchdowns receiving in his previous two games.
- Defense leads the AFC with 47 quarterback sacks.
- Linebacker Terrell Suggs (13) needs 2.5 sacks to surpass Peter Boulware (15 in 2001) for most in a season in franchise history.
- Cornerback Lardarius Webb has a career-best five interceptions in 2011.
|Total||318.8 (24th)||338.1 (15th)|
|Scoring||21.9 (18th)||23.6 (13th)|
|Third Downs||36% (20th)||43% (7th)|
|Rushing||111.5 (18th)||118.3 (14th)|
|Rushing TDs||9 (t-22nd)||13 (12th)|
|20-Yard Runs||5 (t-29th)||11 (t-13th)|
|Passing||207.3 (20th)||219.8 (18th)|
|Passing TDs||21 (t-11th)||20 (t-13th)|
|Sacks Allowed||24 (t-3rd)||32 (t-13th)|
|20-yard Passes||47 (t-17th)||42 (21st)|
|Total||314.2 (6th)||285.7 (3rd)|
|Scoring||19.9 (9th)||16.7 (3rd)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||35% (10th)||31% (1st)|
|Rushing||96.9 (5th)||91.8 (2nd)|
|Rushing TDs||12 (t-19th)||9 (t-6th)|
|20-Yard Runs||8 (t-8th)||3 (t-1st)|
|Passing||217.3 (12th)||193.9 (4th)|
|Passing TDs||20 (t-11th)||11 (1st)|
|Sacks||44 (3rd)||47 (2nd)|
|QB Rating||83.9 (14th)||69.1 (2nd)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||45 (13th)||42 (t-6th)|
|Interceptions||10 (t-25th)||15 (t-15th)|
|Kickoff Return||22.7 (24th)||25.6 (6th)|
|Punt Return||11.5 (8th)||9.5 (t-19th)|
|Punting (Net)||38.9 (t-15th)||38.8 (t-17th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||23 (t-14th)||21 (t-20th)|
CAREER AGAINST THE BALTIMORE RAVENS
CAREER AGAINST THE CINCINNATI BENGALS