Game: Houston Texans (9-3) At Cincinnati Bengals (7-5)
Series Leader: Bengals, 3-2
Streak: Bengals have won three of the past five.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 2-2. Kubiak: 2-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Marv Albert, Rich Gannon. SIRIUS: 86 (Hou.), 104 (Cin.). XM: 228 (Cin.)
SB Nation: Battle Red Blog | SB Nation Game Coverage
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Sunny with a high of 38 degrees [Weather Underground]
- The Cincinnati Bengals have won three of their past four games at home.
- Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton, born outside of Houston, owns the franchise record for most passing yards (2,644) and touchdowns thrown (17) by a rookie.
- Running back Cedric Benson only needs 99 yards to be fifth Bengals RB to read 4,000 career yards.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green leads all rookie in yards receiving (832) and touchdowns (7) and is currently tied with Greg Little for most receptions (50).
- Rookies Andy Dalton and A.J. Green have connected for six touchdowns -- the fourth-most among a quarterback and wide receiver duo since the merger.
- Jermaine Gresham, currently with a career-best five receptions this season, is eight receptions shy of 100 career receptions.
- Defensive tackle Geno Atkins has registered three quarterback sacks in the last four games.
- Adam Jones has two career punt returns for touchdowns against Houston Texans (while with Tennessee).
- Thomas Howard, after posting his first quarterback sack with the Bengals, leads the team with 66 tackles.
- Houston Texans have posted their best record (9-3) through the first 12 games in franchise history.
- Texans have the longest current winning streak in the AFC with six.
- Houston leads the AFC with 15 rushing touchdowns, second most in the NFL.
- Every game that the opponent has scored more than 14 points, the Texans have lost.
- Running back Arian Foster has registered a rushing touchdown in six straight, tying Domanick Williams for longest streak in franchise history.
- Wide receiver Kevin Walter spent three seasons with the Bengals ('03-05), posting 30 receptions during his 43-game career in Cincinnati.
- Tight end Owen Daniels tied a career high two touchdowns receptions the last time he played the Bengals.
- Tight end Joel Dreessen is looking to register a touchdown in his third consecutive game.
- Linebacker Connor Barwin played college football at University of Cincinnati.
- Texans defense only needs three sacks to surpass franchise record set in '05.
- With 17 interceptions this season, the Houston Texans are ranked second in the NFL.
|Total||326.1 (18th)||376.2 (10th)|
|Scoring||22.2 (19th)||25.8 (5th)|
|Third Downs||36% (19th)||43% (6th)|
|Rushing||108.1 (20th)||152.6 (3rd)|
|Rushing TDs||7 (t-22nd)||15 (2nd)|
|20-Yard Runs||3 (t-30th)||8 (t-15th)|
|Passing||218.0 (19th)||223.6 (17th)|
|Passing TDs||18 (t-12th)||17 (t-14th)|
|Sacks Allowed||20 (4th)||19 (3rd)|
|20-yard Passes||41 (t-13th)||43 (t-11th)|
|Total||306.7 (6th)||274.1 (2nd)|
|Scoring||20.8 (14th)||15.8 (2nd)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||35% (10th)||32% (4th)|
|Rushing||96.3 (6th)||90.7 (4th)|
|Rushing TDs||12 (t-25th)||6 (t-4th)|
|20-Yard Runs||7 (t-9th)||7 (t-9th)|
|Passing||210.3 (10th)||183.4 (3rd)|
|Passing TDs||15 (t-8th)||12 (4th)|
|Sacks||31 (t-11th)||35 (t-2nd)|
|QB Rating||85.3 (16th)||60.7 (1st)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||34 (9th)||30 (4th)|
|Interceptions||6 (t-29th)||17 (t-2nd)|
|Kickoff Return||23.2||26.1 (6th)|
|Punt Return||10.8 (t-11th)||10.8 (t-11th)|
|Punting (Net)||39.2 (19th)||37.8 (11th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||21 (t-6th)||15 (t-24th)|
CAREER AGAINST THE TEXANS
HOUSTON TEXANS AGAINST THE BENGALS