Series. We love series. Already in the middle of our greatest numbers prospects, we'll begin running a series that will examine each position on the team, how they sit and what they need to do. We'll begin that series next week. In the meantime, I wanted to remind you of three polls remaining for our greatest players wearing uniforms series, mainly because we ran it over the memorial day weekend and some of you may have missed it.
We've already named the best players that wore number one through number ten. This week we're doing numbers 11 through 20. And we need to know who you think is the best players with number 11, number 12 and 18. Polls will be closing soon.
Other postings you may have missed in the past few days:
- Check out the first episode of our born-again Podcast effort.
- Anticipating a lengthy lockout, former Bengals wide receiver Cris Collinsworth is taking the job of wide receivers coach at Highlands High School.
- David Fulcher was recently promoted as a high school coach.
- Jason is running a series that examines the Bengals 2011 regular season schedule. See games 1-4 here and 5-8 here.
- The NFLPA will conduct their own rookie symposium.
- Jerome Simpson could be labeled as a fantasy football sleeper pick.
- Reggie Kelly, who would be surprised if Chad Ochocinco isn't back, will unveil a new salsa at Jungle Jim's this weekend.