Good morning everyone. Time to rise and shine while getting ready for yet another day in the office or whatever it is you do with your time. Make yourself some coffee and a bowl of Cheerios, that's what I'm having anyways.
I've got some news for you. Chad Ochocinco has decided to run for president. He's decided that since he has almost conquered the football field that he will give being president a shot. He has suddenly retired so he can focus on his campaign, as well as his new television show "So You Think You're Better Than Ocho." He has contacted former teammate and sidekick Terrell Owens to be his running mate during his campaign. They decided to go with the following slogan: "Ocho and T.O. a.k.a. Batman and Robin: Ready To Conquer Anything In Our Path, Except For Football, We Never Fully Figured That One Out." Wow, I almost wasn't able to write that with a straight face. As ridiculous as that sounds I wouldn't put it pass Ochocinco to attempt that, but I promise that isn't happening as far as I'm aware.
- Our very own Joe Goodberry had a one-on-one conversation with Bengals cornerback Brandon Ghee.
- Mike Zimmer wants the Bengals defense to play a full 60 minutes according to the Mothership's Geoff Hobson.
- The Bengals were one of the better pass blocking teams in 2010 according to Pro Football Focus.
- Even though Chad Ochocinco isn't running for president, he is going to film a cameo appearance on Spike TV's Blue Mountain State.
- To our surprise Andre Smith DID NOT participate in Andrew Whitworth's offensive lineman workout in Louisiana that took place a couple of weeks ago.
- How productive Cedric Benson was in 2010 when the strength of schedule was factored into the equation.
- The ongoing battle between Hamilton County and the Bengals took a turn when Who Dey Perspective decided to take on The Cincinnati Enquirer.
- The ongoing discussion of the possible breakout player for 2011 with wide receiver Jordan Shipely entering the room.