Do you want to hear something that has never happened before and is, wait for it...... LEGENDARY!?!?!! Carson Palmer has been traded to the German Beerheads of the European football league. In return the Bengals will receive discounted beer for the next 319 years and are also going to learn how to swear in German. Mike Brown is now basking in the sun in Cancun sipping on a margarita as he takes in what he considers a victory. Palmer is now determined to lead the Beerheads to the Lager Cup. Europe had to improvise and go with a cup instead of a trophy. True story. I swear (cough cough).
Okay once again, that didn't happen. If it did I think Bengals fans would riot and ask for the immediate removal of Mike Brown as the owner of the Bengals. I know I would. I would at least want some kasebrot in the deal. No kasebrot, no deal. That simple.Alright now it's time to get you caught up with the posts that you may have missed or overlooked from Tuesday. Here's the early bird special:
- During a recent Twitter session Chad Ochocinco and A.J. Green tossed around the idea about working out together. Who knows what will come of that work out session, but it can't hurt.
- During the lockout the Bengals offense and defense are going to work out with each other on Wednesday, which is today.
- An in-depth look at running backs from around the league that move the chains.
- The Bengals are actually better against the Steelers in Pittsburgh despite the recent ranking of the toughest venues in the NFL by ESPN. Take that Steelers fans. Let us Bengals fans have these small victories.
- The Bengals offensive line was surprisingly good at keeping extra pressure away from the quarterback.
- Willie Anderson talking about a role model of his who recently hung up his sneakers with it being none other than Shaquille O' Neal.
- Jason Shirley is going to be switching from the offensive line back to his original position on the defensive line.
- During recent team workouts that were held in Cincinnati 47 players showed up for practice.