If you didn't notice by the title, we are proud to announce our partnership with Art of Smiles Dentistry, transforming smiles into beautiful works of art. Make sure you call them at 513-367-4441 before July 31 to get up to $1,000 off of a full case, or $500 off an express case, of Invisilign, the clear alternative to braces.
Okay, now that we're done selling out, make sure you tune into this week's show Sunday night from 7:30 to 9:00 to listen to Dave Wellman, Joe Goodberry and I talk about the Cincinnati Bengals and the NFL.
This week's topics include:
- We'll continue the debate on whether or not the Bengals should start Andy Dalton immediately in 2011
- We'll talk about the lockout and the new possible CBA and it's effect on the Bengals, specifically on Mike Brown
- We'll be joined by David Kubicki, who is spearheading a campaign to get former Bengals quarterback Ken Anderson into the NFL Hall of Fame
- We'll also be joined by Bengals.com writer Geoff Hobson to talk about Ken Anderson as well as the Bengals in general
- We'll also talk about the possibility of Terrelle Pryor finding his way onto the Bengals depth chart through the supplemental draft
- And of course we'll talk about anything else that comes to mind
If there's something that you would like us to talk about, leave a comment on this post and we'll address it during the show. Remember, you can also call in at (661) 449-9301 and we'll get you on air.