There has been much rhetoric posted recently about the level of frustration bengal fans are "allowed" to vent. While I understand the push for keeping this "pirate code" clean and safe I personally think that scrutinizing on someone's opinion (be it positive or negative) is hilarious. Now granted, some people are complete idiots, and should be reminded of this, however the point of a forum is to discuss the things not being discussed. So for everyone who preaches patience and understanding in these continued times of tribulation, i accept that with the same grain of salt that any NFL fan would if they are actively seeking a SUPER BOWL RING.
This link explains the cincinnati bengals cycle of failure:
- Demanding work and ambitious goals
- Inadequate staffing and limited expertise
- Lack of appropriate support, timely feedback, and limited opportunities for further development
- Unmet expectations, experiences of failure
- Erosion of confidence and motivation
- Turnover, difficulty attracting support and staff
- Public perceptions of failure and inadequacy
- Staff "immune" to future improvement efforts.
I did not write this article, however those who feel they need to big brother the thoughts and minds of those of us frustrated bengal fans should read this. I prefer wheaties instead of frosted flakes, and am no way attacking anybody on this site, but i would rather be a champion than to taste grrrrrrreeeaaaaaattttttttttttt. (hence the original title of this post: A message to all bengal fans who like frosted flakes instead of wheaties)
-fear and loathing in los angeles