I thought I'd try something different. I started a list of words I could describe with a least 3 words. This is what I have so far, feel free to add your own definitions. And if its good, I'll add them to the main body of this post!
1. Mono-toned or vague way of describing something
2. A unique way to describe a “giggle”
3. A football philosophy backed by the run.
4. To challenge something and get turned down
5. Draft Guru
1. Rhetorical question
4. (antonym) Who Dat.
1. Freak Athlete
3. Great Hands
2. Red Riffle
2. Tasmanian Devil
2. Back up
3. Has tendencies to miss tackles and get his ankles broke
3. Blunt Personality
1. Bell Cow
3. Free Agent
Paul Brown Stadium
1. Home of the Bengals
3. Named after one of the greatest owners of all time!
1.Noun. (always used in past tense) Former great golden hope and quarterback for the Bengals
2. Verb. To quit, to leave or abandon
I thought I had my lawnmower fixed, but the engine Palmered on me. My wife Palmered and sued me for divorce