John Grieshop - Getty Images
The all-you-can-eat buffet of information heading into the Cincinnati Bengals game against the Cleveland Browns.
Game: Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (0-5)
Time: 1:00 PM (ET)
Location: Cleveland Browns Stadium
Series Leader: Bengals, 42-36
Streak: Bengals have won 13 of the past 16 games
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 14-5. Shurmur: 0-3
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Kevin Harlan, Solomon Wilcots. SIRIUS: 91 (Cin.), 148 (Cle.). XM: 234 (Cle.).
SB Nation: Dawgs by Nature
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: 40 percent change of rain, 65 degrees [Weather Underground]
- Bengals have won three of the past four meetings in Cleveland.
- During their three wins this year, the Bengals are averaging 33 points per game.
- Quarterback Andy Dalton has an NFL-best 127.7 passer rating in the fourth quarter.
- During his career against the Cleveland Browns, Andy Dalton is 3-0 having completed 55 of 77 passes (71.4 percent) for 669 yards passing, five touchdowns, one interception and a quarterback rating of 114.
- Dalton is 7-4 on the road as a starter.
- Since 2010, BenJarvus Green-Ellis is tied for second in the NFL with 26 rushing touchdowns (Arian Foster, 31).
- Wide receiver A.J. Green is the first player in NFL history with at least 100 receptions, 1,500 yards receiving and 10 touchdowns in his first 20 career games. Green is looking to score a touchdown in his fifth straight this Sunday.
- In three games against the Browns, Green is averaging 19 yards per receptions (11 catches, 209 yards).
- Wide receiver Andrew Hawkins scored his first career touchdown in his last game against the Browns.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham is ranked third among AFC tight ends with 22 receptions (Owen Daniels 23, Rob Gronkowski 23).
- Bengals defense is tied for an NFL-best 18 quarterback sacks.
- Defensive tackle Geno Atkins has four quarterback sacks in his past three games. Atkins needs two sacks to surpass his career high of 7.5 in 2011.
- Defensive end Michael Johnson (5) needs 1.5 quarterback sacks to surpass a career-high of six in 2011.
- During his last game against Cleveland, Adam Jones returned a punt 81 yards for a touchdown.
- Cleveland Browns rookie Brandon Weeden has passed for 1,288 yards passing, second-most in NFL history by a rookie in his team's first five games (Cam Newton, 1,610).
- Weeden posted a career-best 322 yards passing in his first game against the Cincinnati Bengals earlier this season.
- Running back Trent Richardson posted a career-high 109 yards rushing against the Bengals earlier this season.
- Richardson is the first Browns rookie to record a rushing touchdown in four consecutive games. Currently leads all AFC rookies with 303 yards rushing and looks to generate a rushing touchdown in his fifth straight.
- Wide receiver Greg Little seeks his third consecutive game with a touchdown reception against Cincinnati.
- Wide receiver Jordan Norwood posted a career-high nine receptions and 81 yards receiving last week.
- Rookie wide receiver Josh Gordon posted two touchdown receptions last week, including a 62-yarder.
- Browns are tied for AFC lead with seven interceptions this season.
- Linebacker D'Qwell Jackson posted a career-high three sacks and interception against the Bengals earlier this year.
- Safety T.J. Ward and Jackson are tied for a team-high 31 tackles each.
- Safety Usama Young posted his first interception of the season last week.
|Total||371.0 (15th)||324.2 (24th)|
|Scoring||25.0 (t-11th)||20.0 (21st)|
|Third Downs||25% (31st)||27% (29th)|
|Rushing||104.0 (15th)||77.8 (27th)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-17th)||4 (t-10th)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (t-19th)||3 (t-14th)|
|Passing||267.0 (10th)||246.4 (14th)|
|Passing TDs||10 (t-6th)||5 (t-23rd)|
|Sacks Allowed||15 (t-28th)||9 (t-8th)|
|20-yard Passes||18 (t-11th)||20 (t-6th)|
|Total||348.2 (18th)||423.0 (28th)|
|Scoring||25.8 (21st)||27.8 (25th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||32% (6th)||38% (17th)|
|Rushing||118.2 (19th)||142.4 (26th)|
|Rushing TDs||7 (t-28th)||3 (t-15th)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (t-5th)||6 (t-28th)|
|Passing||230.0 (t-16th)||280.6 (26th)|
|Passing TDs||6 (t-12th)||12 (t-28th)|
|Sacks||18 (t-1st)||13 (t-12th)|
|QB Rating||100.8 (24th)||89.0 (t-16th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||19 (t-24th)||16 (t-17th)|
|Interceptions||1 (t-28th)||7 (t-5th)|
|Kickoff Return||23.3 (20th)||29.3 (3rd)|
|Punt Return||13.6 (5th)||15.1 (3rd)|
|Punting (Net)||41.0 (11th)||37.5 (t-24th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||11 (t-4th)||9 (t-11th)|
CAREER AGAINST THE BROWNS
* With New England