Game: Pittsburgh Steelers (2-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-3)
Time: 8:20 PM (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Steelers, 51-32
Streak: Steelers have won 12 of the past 16
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 14-5. Tomlin: 5-14
Broadcast: NBC (8:20 PM ET): Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya (Field reporter). Dial Global Radio: Dave Sims, James Lofton, Steve Tasker (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 94 (DGR), 92 (Pit.), 93 (Cin.). XM: 227 (DGR), 225 (Pit.), 226 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Behind the Steel Curtain
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloud and 59 degrees [Weather Underground]
- Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton posted a career-best 381 yards passing last week.
- Dalton ranks second in the AFC with a 113.5 fourth-quarter passer rating (Peyton Manning, 118.4).
- Since 2010 Bengals running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis is tied for second in the NFL with 26 rushing touchdowns.
- Cedric Peerman posted a career high in receptions (8) and yards receiving (76) last week.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green posted a career-high two receiving touchdowns and looks to continue his consecutive games with a touchdown streak to six.
- Green posted his seventh career 100-yard receiving game last week.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham generated a career-high 68 yards receiving, including a 55-yard touchdown reception.
- Gresham is tied for third among all tight ends in the AFC with 25 receptions.
- Defense ranks second in the NFL and first in the AFC with 20 quarterback sacks.
- Defensive end Michael Johnson recorded his second interception of his career last week. Needs only 1.5 quarterback sacks to surpass a career-high of six.
- Cornerback Leon Hall posted an interception in his last game against the Steelers.
- Steelers have won five straight against the Bengals.
- Ohio native, quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is 14-2 in Ohio (7-1 at Cincinnati; 7-1 at Cleveland).
- Roethlisberger (28,066) surpassed Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw (27,989) for most yards passing in franchise history. Currently averaging 330.7 yards passing per game on the road in 2012, second-best in the NFL (Drew Brees, 385.5).
- Running back Rashard Mendenhall tied a career-best two rushing touchdowns against Cincinnati on November 13, 2011 and December 4, 2011.
- Running back Isaac Redman (105) became the first STeelers running back with 100-yard receiving in a game since Frenchy Fuqua (116) on November 29, 1970 against Tennessee.
- Wide receiver Mike Wallace tied a career-best two touchdowns in his last game against the Bengals.
- Linebacker LaMarr Woodley has eight career sacks against the Bengals, most against any team.
- Linebacker James Harrison (59) needs 1.5 sacks to surpass Keith Willis (59) and Joey Porter (60) for second-most sacks in franchise history.
- Punt returner Antonio Brown posted a 60-yard punt return for touchdown in his last game against the Bengals.
|Total||382.2 (10th)||360.6 (16th)|
|Scoring||24.8 (13th)||23.2 (17th)|
|Third Downs||27% (32nd)||52% (1st)|
|Rushing||99.3 (21st)||74.8 (31st)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-19th)||2 (t-21st)|
|20-Yard Runs||3 (t-16th)||0 (t-Last)|
|Passing||282.8 (8th)||285.8 (7th)|
|Passing TDs||13 (5th)||10 (t-8th)|
|Sacks Allowed||17 (t-26th)||10 (t-7th)|
|20-yard Passes||21 (t-8th)||16 (t-21st)|
|Total||344.8 (15th)||295.8 (5th)|
|Scoring||27.2 (22nd)||23.0 (t-17th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||34% (9th)||49% (31st)|
|Rushing||116.8 (21st)||95.0 (10th)|
|Rushing TDs||8 (t-29th)||3 (t-9th)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (t-4th)||2 (t-4th)|
|Passing||228.0 (17th)||200.8 (4th)|
|Passing TDs||8 (t-17th)||9 (t-19th)|
|Sacks||20 (2nd)||11 (t-20th)|
|QB Rating||99.6 (26th)||93.8 (21st)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||22 (t-24th)||10 (t-1st)|
|Interceptions||2 (t-28th)||2 (t-28th)|
|Kickoff Return||22.4 (21st)||27.0 (9th)|
|Punt Return||13.8 (4th)||8.4 (18th)|
|Punting (Net)||39.7 (16th)||37.3 (27th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||13 (t-3rd)||8 (t-21st)|
CAREER AGAINST THE STEELERS
|DATE||REC||YRD||TD||KOR||KOR YRD||PR||PR YRD||ST TD|