1. How do you let your best player by far become a non-factor in the most important game of the year?
2. Why does the staff seem to not know what this offense can do?
3. How and why does A. Hawkins go from playmaker to unused?
4. Why have we not seen a bubble screen to Hawkins since week 1?
5.Why does Dalton continue to leave the pocket without being pressured only to run to the side of the field without receiving options?
6. Why do we completely sacrifice the pass game by playing an OT at TE to run for 80 yards?
7.Why do we not use our set of big, strong, athletic TE's when it seems like we only have 1 good WR?
8.Why is Jerome Gresham - an awesome talent- not progressing at all and is unable to catch the ball consistently?
9.Why do we go into a shell offensively in nationally televised games?
1.When will we bench or at least reduce the snaps of a MLB who cannot come downhill and make a tackle, cover anybody on pass plays, gets embarrassingly pushed around and seems like he has dead legs?
2.Why when said MLB finally has the QB in his sights for a sack does he just fall down? Oh yeah, DEAD LEGS!!!
3.Why is our best runstopping DT(P. Sims) walking up and down the sideline in sweats when he's eligible to be activated and the MLB who would be behind him can't play?
4.Why is our big fast rookie CB not activated to play when all our other corners look slow and can't even stay within 2 or 3 steps of good WR's?
5.Where would this defense be without Vontaze Burfict? Unbelievable!!!!
6.Why does a rookie undrafted college free agent currently look like the best player on a defense that was supposed to be one of the better units in the league?