Christian Petersen - Getty Images
The all-you-can-eat buffet of information heading into the Cincinnati Bengals game against the Miami Dolphins.
Game: Miami Dolphins (1-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1)
Time: 1:00 PM (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Dolphins, 13-5
Streak: Dolphins have won 10 of the past 12, Bengals have won two of the past three.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 2-1. Philbin: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Marv Albert, Rich Gannon. SIRIUS: 128 (Mia.), 85 (Cin.). XM: 230 (Cin.).
SB Nation: The Phinsider
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloudy and 52 degrees [Weather Underground]
- Bengals are averaging 33 points per game during their past three wins.
- Quarterback Andy Dalton has an NFL-best 151.7 fourth quarter passer rating. During his past three games, Dalton has posted eight touchdowns against three picks and a passer rating of 118.7. When Dalton posts a quarterback rating of 100 or better, the Bengals are 5-1.
- Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis has three rushing touchdowns in his past four games against the Miami Dolphins.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green is looking to post 100 yards receiving or more in his third consecutive game. Green needs eight receptions to reach 100 for his career.
- In his past three games, wide receiver Andrew Hawkins is averaging 23 yards/reception.
- Bengals Defense leads the NFL with 17 quarterback sacks.
- Defensive tackle Geno Atkins has three quarterback sacks in his past two games.
- Defensive end Carlos Dunlap has 15 quarterbacks in his previous 20 games.
- Safety Chris Crocker posted an interception in his season debut last week.
- Linebacker Rey Maualuga leads the team with 33 tackles.
- Rookie linebacker Vontaze Burfict registered his first quarterback sack last weekend.
- Brandon Tate posted a 103-yard kickoff return for a touchdown against the Dolphins on October 4, 2010 with the New England Patriots.
- Dolphins have won six of the past seven meetings when the game takes place at Cincinnati.
- Rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill passed for 431 yards last week, second-most by a rookie quarterback in NFL history (Cam Newton, 432). Tannehill is looking to post his first career victory on the road. Ranks second in the NFL among rookie quarterbacks with 1,046 yards.
- Miami Dolphins are averaging 153.3 yards rushing per game, third-best in the NFL.
- While with the Dolphins, running back Reggie Bush is averaging 5.1 yards rushing per carry. In 2012, Bush is averaging 92.3 yards rushing per game.
- Rookie fullback Jorvorskie Lane has a rushing touchdown in each of his past two games.
- Wide receiver Brian Hartline currently leads the NFL with 455 yards receiving. Set a franchise record last weekend with 253 yards, including a career-high 80-yard touchdown.
- Wide receiver Davone Bess posted his third career 100-yard receiving game of his career. In his past two, Bess has 12 receptions for 209 yards receiving.
- Defensive end Cameron Wake posted a career-high 4.5 quarterback sacks last week.
- Linebacker Koa Misi recorded a career-high 1.5 sacks last weekend.
- Cornerback Sean Smith generated a career-best two interceptions. His first career interception came against the Bengals in 2010.
|Total||389.2 (10th)||397.0 (9th)|
|Scoring||28.0 (8th)||21.5 (19th)|
|Third Downs||28% (29th)||44% (7th)|
|Rushing||110.0 (13th)||153.2 (5th)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-13th)||7 (t-2nd)|
|20-Yard Runs||1 (t-22nd)||4 (t-5th)|
|Passing||279.2 (8th)||243.8 (19th)|
|Passing TDs||9 (4th)||2 (32nd)|
|Sacks Allowed||12 (t-25th)||8 (t-9th)|
|20-yard Passes||16 (t-7th)||14 (t-13th)|
|Total||365.5 (19th)||354.5 (16th)|
|Scoring||28.0 (25th)||22.5 (15th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||32% (7th)||29% (5th)|
|Rushing||133.5 (24th)||56.8 (1st)|
|Rushing TDs||5 (t-23rd)||2 (t-11th)|
|20-Yard Runs||2 (t-8th)||0 (t-1st)|
|Passing||232.0 (16th)||297.8 (30th)|
|Passing TDs||6 (t-17th)||6 (t-17th)|
|Sacks||17 (1st)||12 (t-7th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||14 (t-16th)||16 (t-23rd)|
|Interceptions||1 (t-25th)||5 (t-9th)|
|Kickoff Return||23.0 (21st)||24.5 (t-13th)|
|Punt Return||13.8 (7th)||14.5 (5th)|
|Punting (Net)||42.2 (9th)||41.2 (12th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||9 (t-5th)||8 (t-7th)|
CAREER AGAINST THE DOLPHINS
CAREER AGAINST THE BENGALS