Game: Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs
Time: 1:00 PM (ET)
Location: Arrowhead Stadium
Series Leader: Series tied at 13
Streak: Bengals have won four of the last six
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 4-2. Crennel: 2-6
Broadcast: CBS (12:00 PM CT): Marv Albert, Rich Gannon. SIRIUS: 139 (Cin.), 112 (KC). XM: 231 (KC)
SB Nation: Arrowhead Pride
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloudy and 52 degrees [Weather Underground]
- The Cincinnati Bengals are looking to win their third straight against the Chiefs.
- Quarterback Andy Dalton posted a career-high four touchdowns last week against the New York Giants.
- Dalton has thrown eight touchdowns and a passer rating of 92.3 on the road this season.
- With 18 touchdown passes already, Dalton needs to throw three more to surpass his 2011 rookie total of 20 touchdown passes.
- Bengals running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis posted 81 yards rushing in his only meeting against the Chiefs (Nov. 21, 2011).
- Wide receiver A.J. Green has a touchdown in eight straight, tied for second-longest streak in franchise history.
- Three of Green's nine touchdown receptions this year have gone for 50 yards or more (73, 57, 56).
- Since 2011, Green has posted 16 touchdown receptions, most among AFC wide receivers.
- Rookie wide receiver Mohamed Sanu posted his first career touchdown reception last week against the Giants.
- In his past two games, Jermaine Gresham has nine receptions for 123 yards and a touchdown.
- Bengals defense ranks second in the AFC with 27 quarterback sacks.
- Rey Maualuga leads the team with 77 tackles.
- Cornerback Leon Hall generated an interception and four passes defensed in his last game against the Chiefs .
- Cornerback Nate Clements posted his first interception of the season and 36th of his career last week.
- Adam Jones is second in the NFL with a 17-yard per punt return average in 2012.
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
- Quarterback Matt Cassel (59) needs a touchdown to reach 60 with the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Kansas City is averaging 149 yards rushing per game this year, best in the AFC.
- Running back Jamaal Charles registered his third 100-yard rushing game of the season last week and 13th of his career.
- In his last game against the Bengals, Charles registered 102 yards rushing.
- Since 2010, Charles is averaging 108.1 yards from scrimmage (2,284 rushing, 635 receiving). Charles also needs 35 yards from scrimmage to reach 5,000 for his career.
- In his last game against the Cincinnati Bengals, running back Peyton Hillis rushed for 102 yards (October 3, 2010).
- In his past two games against the Bengals, wide receiver Dwayne Bowe has 19 receptions for 164 yards receiving.
- Bowe needs a touchdown to become the fifth player in franchise history with 40 receiving touchdowns in a career.
- Tight end Tony Moeaki posted a season-high 68 yards receiving in Week Ten.
- Chiefs defense limited the Steelers to 249 total yards last week.
- Linebacker Tambi Hali has five sacks in his past six games.
- Linebacker Derrick Johnson has a team-high 78 tackles this season.
- Linebacker Justin Houston has generated a career-high seven quarterback sacks this year.
|Total||346.6 (20th)||350.0 (18th)|
|Scoring||24.4 (12th)||16.2 (30th)|
|Rushing||93.7 (25th)||149.0 (4th)|
|Total||353.0 (19th)||336.6 (11th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||41||36|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||32||29|
|Punts Inside the 20||18||23|