Game: New York Giants at Cincinnati Bengals
Time: 1:00 PM (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Bengals, 5-3
Streak: Giants have won three of the past four.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-1. Coughlin: 11-6
Broadcast: FOX (1:00 PM ET): Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick, Laura Okmin (Field reporter). Dial Global Radio: Tom McCarthy, Tony Boselli. SIRIUS: 86 (NYG), 104 (Cin.). XM: 230 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Big Blue View
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Clear with temperatures around 65 at kickoff [Weather Underground]
- In his past two games against the NFC, quarterback Andy Dalton has five touchdowns, one interception and a passer rating of 111.4.
- Since 2010 running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis is tied for third in the NFL with 27 rushing touchdowns.
- Green-Ellis has nine touchdowns in 14 career games against the NFC.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green has at least one touchdown in seven consecutive games, tied for third-longest streak in franchise history.
- Green has generated a 100-yard receiving game in two of the past three games against the NFC.
- Green has also posted a touchdown in each of Cincinnati's home games this year.
- Green has 15 receiving touchdowns since 2011, tied for second-most in the AFC.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham generated a career-high 108 yards receiving last week, becoming the first tight end to surpass 100 yards receiving since Tony McGee on September 24, 1995.
- Since 2011 defensive tackle Geno Atkins has 14.5 quarterback sacks.
- Cornerback Terence Newman posted his fifth career game with at least two interceptions last week.
- Newman has five career picks in his career against the New York Giants.
NEW YORK GIANTS
- Including Super Bowl XLVI, Quarterback Eli Manning has won eight of the past nine games against the AFC.
- Manning joins Phil Simms (33,462) as the only Giants in franchise history with 30,000 yards passing (30,005).
- Manning needs two touchdowns to tie Simms (197) with most-ever touchdowns thrown by a Giant.
- With 50 yards receiving, running back Ahmad Bradshaw can become the sixth Giant with 3,500 yards rushing and 1,000 yards receiving.
- When Bradshaw rushes for 100 yards, the Giants are 10-0.
- Since 2011, wide receiver Victor Cruz is one of two players with 2,000 yards receiving (2,253) and 15-plus receiving touchdowns (16).
- Wide receiver Hakeem Nicks needs 76 yards receiving to reach 3,500 yards.
- Linebacker Michael Boley returned a fumble 70 yards for a touchdown last week.
- Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul has five sacks in his past four games, and eight in his past seven against the AFC.
- Safety Stevie Brown leads the NFL with 168 interception return yards, most by a Giant since 1963 (Dick Lynch).
- Cornerback Corey Webster has five interceptions in past six games against the AFC.
- In his last game against the Bengals (November 18, 2007 with Arizona), safety Antrel Rolle posted three picks, two returned for touchdowns.
|Total||355.5 (17th)||372.9 (11th)|
|Scoring||23.6 (t-14th)||28.2 (6th)|
|Third Downs||29% (31st)||38% (21st)|
|Rushing||95.9 (26th)||109.4 (15th)|
|Rushing TDs||5 (t-15th)||11 (t-4th)|
|20-Yard Runs||3 (t-27th)||8 (t-6th)|
|Passing||259.6 (11th)||263.4 (9th)|
|Passing TDs||15 (t-8th)||12 (t-12th)|
|Sacks Allowed||22 (25th)||9 (1st)|
|20-yard Passes||24 (t-19th)||31 5th)|
|Total||357.4 (20th)||382.3 (25th)|
|Scoring||27.2 (25th)||20.6 (10th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||42% (24th)||37% (11th)|
|Rushing||117.0 (17th)||118.0 (19th)|
|Rushing TDs||9 (t-24th)||6 (t-14th)|
|20-Yard Runs||4 (t-5th)||7 (t-22nd)|
|Passing||240.4 (19th)||264.3 (26th)|
|Passing TDs||12 (t-13th)||13 (t-16th)|
|Sacks||23 (t-10th)||25 (t-3rd)|
|QB Rating||99.0 (28th)||80.1 (10th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||32 (t-24th)||38 (t-30th)|
|Interceptions||5 (t-24th)||17 (t-1st)|
|Kickoff Return||24.3 (16th)||25.3 (13th)|
|Punt Return||11.5 (7th)||6.7 (t-26th)|
|Punting (Net)||41.6 (8th)||38.4 (22nd)|
|Punts Inside the 20||16 (t-6th)||12 (t-18th)|