All you can eat buffet between the Cincinnati Bengals and Philadelphia Eagles.
Game: Cincinnati Bengals (7-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-9)
Time: 8:20 PM (ET)
Location: Lincoln Financial Field
Series Leader: Bengals, 7-3-1
Streak: 2-1-1 record over the last four games
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis 1-0-1. Reid: 1-1-1
Broadcast: NFLN (8:20 PM ET): Brad Nessler, Mike Mayock, Alex Flanagan (Field reporter). Dial Global Radio: Ian Eagle, Boomer Esiason, Rocky Boiman (Field reporter).SIRIUS: 88 (DGR), 94 (Cin.), 93 (Phi.). XM: 88 (DGR), 225 (Cin.), 226 (Phi.)
SB Nation: Bleeding Green Nation
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Clear skies and 39 degrees [Weather Underground]
- The Cincinnati Bengals have won four of the last five games.
- Quarterback Andy Dalton needs 213 yards passing to surpass rookie total of 3,398 yards last season.
- In his past three games against the NFC, Dalton has generated eight touchdown, two interceptions and a passer rating of 111.9.
- In the fourth quarter this season, Dalton has a passer rating of 99.3, second-best in the AFC (Peyton Manning, 107.1).
- In his past four games, BenJarvus Green-Ellis is averaging 109.3 yards rushing and needs 26 yards to reach 1,000 for the second time in his career.
- During his only meeting against the Philadelphia Eagles, Green-Ellis scored two touchdowns with the Patriots (November 27, 2011)
- Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green (1,151) can challenge for most yards receiving in franchise history (Chad Johnson, 1,440, 2007).
- Dating back to 2011, Green has the most touchdowns (17) among AFC wide receivers.
- Bengals lead the NFL with 42 quarterback sacks.
- Defensive tackle Geno Atkins (10.5) is tied for second-most sacks by a Bengal in a single-season since 1982 (Eddie Edwards
- Since 2010, Atkins leads all NFL defensive tackles with 21 quarterback sacks.
- Eagles rookie quarterback Nick Foles posted a team rookie record 381 yards passing last week while throwing the game-winning touchdown pass as time expired.
- Running back LeSean McCoy (not expected to play), has 11 total touchdowns (nine rushing, two receiving) in his past eight games against the AFC and 17 in his past 15 home games.
- Rookie running back Bryce Brown has rushed for 150 yards and two touchdowns in two of the past three games.
- Wide receiver Jeremy Maclin caught the game-winning touchdown as time expired last week, posting nine receptions for 140 yards receiving.
- Maclin has 242 career receptions, tied with Keith Jackson for most in franchise history after first four seasons.
- Wide receiver Jason Avant posted seven receptions for 133 yards receiving last week, his fifth career 100-yard game.
- Rookie WR-PR Damaris Johnson has 271 punt return yards, second-most by an Eagles rookie (DeSean Jackson, 440, 2008).
- Cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha has three interceptions in his past two games against the Bengals.
- Defensive tackle Fletcher Cox is tied for the league lead among all rookie defensive tackles with four sacks.
- Since 2007, defensive end Trent Cole has 57 quarterback sacks, fourth-most in the NFC.
- Linebacker DeMeco Ryans leads the team with 98 tackles.
(stats pages at NFL.com no longer sortable; not all rankings listed)
|Total||355.2 (15th)||362.9 (11th)|
|Scoring||24.7 (11th)||18.5 (t-27th)|
|Third Downs||35.1% (25th)||39.2% (15th)|
|Rushing||117.5 (14th)||125.5 (9th)|
|Rushing TDs||9 (t-17th)||9 (t-17th)|
|Passing||237.8 (14th)||237.4 (15th)|
|Passing TDs||26 (5th)||15 (26th)|
|Sacks Allowed||32 (t-25th)||41 (30th)|
|Total||328.0 (6th)||348.6 (14th)|
|Scoring||21.5 (13th)||26.2 (25th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||39%||40%|
|Rushing||105.5 (11th)||119.3 (17th)|
|Passing||222.5 (10th)||229.3 (15th)|
|Sacks||42 (1st)||22 (t-29th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||45||44|
|Interceptions||10 (t-17th)||7 (t-29th)|
|Fumble Recoveries||9 (t-7th)||2 (t-29th)|
|Forced Fumbles||13 (t-8th)||6 (t-28th)|
|Kickoff Return||22.9 (18th)||21.2 (t-26th)|
|Punt Return||11.6 (5th)||11.2 (6th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||25||11|