All you can eat buffet between the Cincinnati Bengals and Baltimore Ravens
Game: Baltimore Ravens (10-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (9-6)
Time: 1:00 PM (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Ravens, 19-14
Streak: Ravens have won four straight
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 10-9. Harbaugh: 6-3
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Kevin Harlan, Solomon Wilcots. SIRIUS: 134 (Bal.), 113 (Cin). XM: 232 (Cin).
SB Nation: Baltimore Beatdown
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Mostly cloudy and 27 degrees [Weather Underground]
- Cincinnati Bengals have reached the postseason in consecutive seasons for the first time since 1981-82.
- Bengals have won six of their past seven games.
- Quarterback Andy Dalton is 18-13 (.581) as a starter, highest all-time winning percentage by a Bengals quarterback with at least 20 starts.
- Dalton is currently sporting a 95.1 fourth-quarter rating in 2012.
- In his past two games at home, Bengals running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis has averaged 109 yards rushing per game.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green (1,324) needs 117 yards receiving to surpass Chad Johnson (1,440, '07) for single-season franchise record.
- Green (95) needs five receptions to become third Bengals player to reach 100 in a season (T.J. Houshmandzadeh, 112 in '07; Carl Pickens, 100 in '96).
- Bengals defense needs 1.5 quarterback sacks to surpass a franchise record of 48 in 2001.
- Defensive tackle Geno Atkins (12.5) needs a quarterback sack for most sacks by a Bengals player in a single-season since 1982 (Eddie Edwards, 13 in 1983).
- Atkins leads all NFL defensive tackles with 23.5 quarterback sacks since 2010.
- Defensive tackle Michael Johnson has a career-high 9.5 quarterback sacks in 2012.
- Safety Reggie Nelson has three picks in the past four games.
- Ravens have reached the postseason in five consecutive seasons after capturing the AFC North title for the second straight year.
- Quarterback Joe Flacco has a career-best 3,783 yards passing in 2012 and needs 217 yards to join Vinny Testaverde (4,177 in '96) to reach 4,000 in a season.
- Flacco posted his 13th game with 300-plus yards receiving last week; Ravens are 12-1 in those games.
- Running back Ray Rice (1,138 yards rushing, 478 yards receiving) needs 84 yards from scrimmage to reach 1,700 for fourth straight season.
- Rice has 17 career games with 100-plus yards rushing and the Ravens are 14-3 in those games.
- Rookie running back Bernard Pierce posted a career-high 123 yards rushing last week against New York.
- Wide receiver Torrey Smith (99) needs one reception to reach 100 for his career. Currently has a career-high eight receiving touchdowns.
- Wide receiver Anquan Boldin (921) needs 79 yards receiving to reach 1,000 for the sixth time in his career.
- Tight end Dennis Pitta (7) needs one receiving touchdown to set a single-season club record among tight ends (Todd Heap, 7 in '05).
- Safety Ed Reed has 10 career interceptions against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Defensive tackle Haloti Ngata has at least five sacks in third straight season.
- Kick returner Jacoby Jones has an NFL-best 32.1 kickoff return yard average.
|Total||342. (20th)||352.5 (15th)|
|Scoring||24.5 (12th)||25.4 (10th)|
|Third Downs||35% (26th)||38 (17th)|
|Rushing||113.2 (14th)||113.0 (15th)|
|Rushing TDs||11 (t-15th)||15 (t-8th)|
|20-Yard Runs||13 (t-8th)||8 (t-20th)|
|Passing||229.1 (16th)||239.5 (13th)|
|Passing TDs||27 (t-6th)||22 (t-14th)|
|Sacks Allowed||44 (27th)||34 (t-16th)|
|20-yard Passes||38 (t-26th)||60 (t-4th)|
|Total||317.5 (6th)||361.7 (20th)|
|Scoring||20.2 (t-8th)||21.4 (12th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||37 (12th)||36 (11th)|
|Rushing||127.9 (24th)||100.6 (8th)|
|Rushing TDs||15 (t-25th)||11 (t-14th)|
|20-Yard Runs||8 (t-8th)||6 (t-4th)|
|Passing||216.9 (10th)||233.9 (17th)|
|Passing TDs||16 (t-5th)||14 (t-2nd)|
|Sacks||47 (2nd)||35 (t-15th)|
|QB Rating||81.9 (t-12th)||80.4 (t-11th)|
|20-Yard Passes Allowed||49 (21st)||48 (t-19th)|
|Interceptions||13 (t-16th)||13 (t-16th)|
|Fumble Recoveries||13 (t-4th)||10 (t-9th)|
|Forced Fumbles||16 (t- 5th)||6 (t-31st)|
|Kickoff Return||22.4 (t-18th)||27.7 (3rd)|
|Punt Return||10.7 (9th)||9.5 (t-16th)|
|Punting (Net)||41.8 (5th)||41.3 (t-8th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||29 (t-7th)||27 (t-12th)|