Ladies and gentlemen, the season is over which means it's time to get started on our annual CincyJungle.com mock draft. Last year, we had a great three-round mock draft in which I picked A.J. Green for the Bengals in the first round, Christian Ponder in the second round and Texas cornerback Curtis Brown in the third round.
For the rest of the teams, for those of you who are new, Cincy Jungle readers emailed us which non-AFC North team they would like to pick for and then once all that was taken care of, we got started.
So, first thing's first. If you would like to participate in the 2012 Cincy Jungle Mock Draft by making the picks for a non-AFC North team, here's what you have to do:
Email me at JasonGarrisonWhoDey [at] Yahoo [dot] com with the team you would like to pick for. The teams will go on a first come, first serve basis, but here's a few things to keep in mind....
- When you email me, include your contact information (best email to reach you at all times) so we can get ahold of you if we absolutely have to.
- Make sure that you have a Cincy Jungle account. You will need to if you want to participate. If you don't have one, set one up before you email me.
- Please pick a team that you are somewhat familiar with and tell me how you're familiar with them.
- Please do no pick the Bengals or any other AFC North teams.... they have been spoken for already.
- If you do pick a team, please be committed to keeping up with us and making your picks.
- Have fun with it.
So having said that, decide which non-AFC North team you would like to represent in our third annual Cincy Jungle Mock Draft and email me at JasonGarrisonWhoDey [at] Yahoo [dot] com. If the team you pick has already been selected, I'll let you know so you can pick another one. If you get the team you picked, I'll email you back to let you know it's all yours.
Thanks and we look forward to completing the 2012 Cincy Jungle mock draft with you.
UPDATE: As of now, the following teams have been spoken for:
We still need owners/GMs to represent the following teams: