This mock draft will be focused on defense. It could happen but it's not gonna be sexy or popular. It would be nice to realize though that this team is really close to having a championship defense.
1b. CB. Janoris Jenkins. A true cover corner that although a bit undersized has showed he can cover the best wideouts 1-1 in college.
2. G. Kevin Zeitler. Could be a great starting guard in the NFL. Opened huge holes for Montee Ball all year long.
3. DE. Vinny Curry. Great motor but needs to get polished to be a starter at the next level. Could realistically fall this far in the draft.
4. RB. Robert Turbin. Runs like a monster. IMO, could be the steal of the draft.
5a. DT. Marcus Forston. Would be a nice pick up in the 5th. Pat Sims replacement if he leaves.
5b. FS. Aaron Henry. Nelson's back up and potential starter for the future.
6. WR. Devier Posey. Could slip all the way here due to his inconsistent hands. Excellent route runner.
7. CB. Cliff Harris. A lot of character concerns but has 1st round talent. If he slips to the 7th I wouldn't hesitate for a second.
We'd need to fill other holes through free agency but this draft could help us quite a bit.