The NFL may never sleep but for now there is no football on the old boob tube. However, that doesn't mean there aren't any sports that we can watch while we sit in our recliners and do 12 oz. curls.
Here's what's on TV today:
College Basketball (local games):
- No. 1 Kentucky Wildcats host Ole Miss at 4 p.m. on ESPN 3
- No. 6 Ohio State at No. 19 Michigan at 9 p.m. on ESPN
- No. 25 Notre Dame at Villanova at 9 p.m. on ESPNU
- Seton Hall at Cincinnati at 4 p.m. on ESPN 3
- Dayton at Xavier at 8 p.m.
- Spurs at Clippers at 3:30 p.m. on FSW2
- Nets at Bulls at 4 p.m. on WGN
- Warriors at Grizzlies at 8 p.m. on SportsSouth
- Hawks at Trail Blazers at 10 p.m. on NBA TV
NHL (local game):
- Blackhawks at Blue Jackets at 1 p.m. on FS-O (HD)
And of course you can watch the PGA's Northern Trust Open on CBS. Phil Mickelson is currently first on the leader board at -6.
So, what are you watching today?