Alright there has been alot of new options for alot of different teams lately with the draft and I have been reading into many different options for our Bengals
and I have a new thought process for this draft. I really think that this new mock is very realistic for our Bengals, and that it is very helpful for us. I'm personally moving away from us taking a corner in the first. Not to say I would be upset if we do take one I just personally dont think its gonna happen. So here we go.
17. Cordy Glenn. (Obviously if Decastro falls to us here i want him over Glenn.)
21. Doug Martin. The next best thing to trading up an getting T-Rich.
53. Harrison Smith
. Im kinda hoping for this one, but i think it could happen.
83. Brandon Boykin. Will be great Nickel guy, even better return man think Patrick Peterson
.(the pick i want the most!Love Boykin for us)
116. Greg Childs. Great steal here!
156. Keenan Robinson. Solid MLB.
166. T.Y. Hilton. Another great return guy, just makes for good competition between him an BB.
191. James Hanna. Athletic back up TE.
Alright yall let me hear what you think?
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Cincy Jungle's writers or editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of Cincy Jungle's writers or editors.