Here's a few stories we ran the past few days in relation to Cincinnati's most recent win.
- Remaining perfect in the preseason with 24-19 win over Atlanta
- Bengals offensive line against the Falcons defense
- Andrew Whitworth vs. John Abraham
- Marvin Jones made the most of his chances against Atlanta
- First-team defense against Atlanta's touchdown drive
- First-team defense inside the Red Zone
- Rushing defense against the Falcons
- The Mohamed Sanu Touchdown drive
- Animated GIF of A.J. Green's 50-yard touchdown reception.
- Rising and Falling: Jeromy Miles and Taylor Mays
+ It was soon revealed that Jermaine Gresham has a knee sprain and that it seems unlikely he'll return before the start of the regular season.
+ Dre Kirkpatrick, who returned to practice on Sunday, is out against the Green Bay Packers. However he's expected to take part during the preseason finale.
+ Taylor Mays' recklessness and aggression led to a Vontaze Burfict injury. Mays said that he has to be conscious of who he's hitting, but Marvin Lewis doesn't want him to lose that aggressiveness.
+ Wide receiver Ryan Whalen and linebacker Vontaze Burfict returned to practice on Sunday as well.
+ Quarterback Andy Dalton answers more of his critics.
+ The Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver position is starting to take shape.
+ We take a stab at "big-name" players that the Cincinnati Bengals could release -- though we ended up pointing out why they probably won't be.
+ Cincinnati releases wide receiver Jordan Shipley.
+ The Bengals signed Fairmont State defensive end Luke Black over the weekend.
+ Eligibility rules for the NFL practice squad.